Book sales Strong In First Half
- Another Solid Showing For Mass Market. // Book Publishing Report;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 36, p7
Reports the sales gains of mass market paperbacks for the first seven months of the year. Inclusion of adult hardcover books in the sales; Decline of sales of the book segment; Market performance of the university press hardcover books.
- Oxford plans Canadian dictionary spin-offs. Howell, Tom // Quill & Quire;Nov99, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p14
Reports the plan of the Oxford University Press to release smaller versions of the Oxford dictionary. Success of the release of the 'Canadian Oxford Spelling Dictionary'; Schedule of the release of the second related title, tentatively called 'Canadian Oxford Paperback Dictionary'; Price of the...
- BESTSELLERS OCTOBER 29- NOVEMBER 4, 2012. // Publishers Weekly;11/12/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 46, p12
The article presents lists of the best-selling books for the week of October 29 to November 4, 2012, for categories including hardcover fiction, paperback mass market, and paperback trade.
- Mass Market Paperback: Not Dead Yet. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/3/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 44, p8
The article discusses the outlook for mass-market paperback books. Although sales have been declining, indications exist that decline has begun to stabilize. Louise Burke of publisher Pocket Books says paperbacks are the natural market for certain authors such as Brad Thor. Sasha Quinton of book...
- TOP 25 PAPERBACK MASS MARKET. // Publishers Weekly;12/23/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 52, p15
The article presents a chart of the bestselling paperback mass market books for the week of December 9 to December 15, 2013, including the books "Notorious Nineteen" by Janet Evanovich, "A Dance with Dragons" by George R.R. Martin, and "Shadow Woman" by Linda Howard.
- TOP 25 PAPERBACK TRADE. // Publishers Weekly;12/23/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 52, p15
The article presents a chart of the bestselling paperback trade books for the week of December 9 to December 15, 2013, including the books "Miss Kay's Duck Commander Kitchen" by Kay Robertson, "Hyperbole and a Half" by Allie Brosh, and "Dark Witch" by Nora Roberts.
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 25, p6
The article presents charts and tables detailing unit print sales of books by category and format in June 2011 and June 2012.
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD. // Publishers Weekly;7/16/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 29, p2
Charts and graphs are presented concerning the unit sales of books for the week of July 2 - 8, 2012 in categories including adult nonfiction, juvenile fiction, and trade paperback.
- AAP MONTHLY STATSHOT, MARCH. // Publishers Weekly;7/20/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 29, p10
A chart of book sales for March 2015 is presented, which includes sales in various categories, including Adult Hardcover, Adult Paperback and Young Adult literature.