- Sacred Heart UNIVERSITY. Black, Karin // Teen Ink;Dec2008, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p38
The author offers information on Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut.
- Influential economist. Griffith, Joseph P. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/23/98, Vol. 37 Issue 47, p13
Profiles Dr. Lucjan T. Orlowski, chairman of the Sacred Heart University's Department of Economics and Finance. Orlowski as world-renowned expert advising governments, central banks and independent research institutions; Contribution in the designing of a new system of monetary policy in...
- The old college try.com. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the move of Sacred Heart Univeristy to go online with higher learning by providing electronic (e)- learning courses to both undergraduates and graduates in Connecticut.
- Sacred Heart spins two new colleges from one. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 28, p16
The article reports on the decision of Sacred Heart University of Fairfield to unveil its doors to Farrington College of Education and College of Health Professions to provide programs on health and education in Connecticut in 2011.
- SHU to build new business school. Gallagher, Patrick // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/13/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p11
The article reports on the start of the construction of a 125,000 square foot building of Sacred Heart University (SHU) in Fairfield, Connecticut, which will house its John F. Welch College of Business and its communication and media studies department.
- Internet Degrees. // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/09/99, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p25
Reports on Fairfield County, Connecticut-based Sacred Heart University's licensing of JonesKnowledge.com Inc.'s e-education online course software.
- Sacred Heart unplugged. Scott, Andrew // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/20/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 47, p9
Reports that the Sacred Heart University in Fairfield County, Connecticut has provided its students with wireless access to the university's computer network through the students' personal laptops. Opportunity for students to use their laptops anywhere on campus; Comments of Anthony J. Cernera,...
- Addition is a plus. McCallum, Jack; O'Brien, Richard // Sports Illustrated;4/22/96, Vol. 84 Issue 16, p17
Notices that Sacred Heart University in Fairfield, Connecticut has bucked the trend of cutting back on intercollegiate sports. The number of sports the Division II school has added in the past six years; How the strategy has led to increased enrollment and the transformation of the institution...
- It slices. It dices. Where is it? Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;1/4/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Patent Office tapped the Sacred Heart University as one of the depositors nationwide for intellectual property filings in October 2009 in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It states that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (UPSTO) published about 1,600 patent...