Measuring the ROI of E-Learning
- Model For Calculating ROI Of Training/Learning Initiatives. Riotto, Joseph J. // Journal of Interactive Instruction Development;Spring2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p18
There has been an explosion of renewed interest in calculating Return on Investment (ROI), especially for learning and training initiatives. It is no surprise that trained employees are essential to any company's performance and quality efforts. Furthermore, measuring value and ROI for training...
- REVISITING TRAINING EVALUATION. Pradhan, Sajeet; Pradhan, Rabindra Kumar // International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT & Management;2012, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p1
In 21st century when there is enormous pressure on organisations to justify every business process, training department has the onus to quantify training results and assert their strategic importance by laying down an objective and effective evaluation system. Organisations should clearly...
- Executive Summaries. // Training & Development;Jul2000, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p71
Summarizes articles concerning employee training. Educators' reliance on research on human brain processes to form brain-based learning theories; Application of the concept of return on investment on training programs; Advantages of Internet-based learning.
- Measure learning's 'return on expectations.'. // People Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p12
This article stresses the need for learning and development interventions to be measured by examining the return on expectations rather than on return on investment. According to Martyn Sloman, adviser for learning, training and development at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and...
- Does Senior Leadership Buy ROI for Learning? Part I. Wilhelm, Warren // Chief Learning Officer;Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p86
The article focuses on the survey related to the returns that executives get in investing in learning. The survey reveals that more than 50 companies said that they do not have measures of the return of investment (ROI) in learning that meet the criteria of the survey and 11 companies believe...
- Exploring Methods to Evaluate the Return on Investment from Training. Rowden, Robert W. // American Business Review;Jan2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
Presents methods for evaluating the return on investment in employee training in the United States. Details on monetary benefits of training workers; Determination of return of investment for public and private organizations; Estimates of training expenses and programs.
- How to Measure Training's ROI. Adair, Rodger // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;03/12/2001, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p1
Focuses on the impact of employee training on return of investment (ROI) in the United States. Enumeration of trainings with effective ROI; Issue of cost-effectivity; Establishment of ROI baseline.
- How to Calculate Training's ROI. Lanphear, Sue // Credit Union Executive Newsletter;12/2/2002, Vol. 28 Issue 39, p2
Provides tips on analyzing training needs, development and implement training, and calculate return on investment in Washington. Evaluation of the current performance levels; Identification of the desirable performance or behavior of employees; Calculation of the cost of developing and...
- RETAINING AFTER TRAINING. Lermont-Pape, Heather // Rural Telecommunications;May/Jun2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p26
Discusses ways for managers to maximize the return on their training investment. Learning principles to ensure that employees retain and apply the information they get in training; Definition of four basic learning styles; Things to consider in designing a company's training course.