A Lesson from Mongolia: Do What You Can
- Everyday Ethiopia. Lieber, Tess // New Moon Girls;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p14
The author shares her experience of living in Ethiopia.
- The Man-Higher-Up. Brady, James // Advertising Age;10/29/90, Vol. 61 Issue 45, p34
Presents an article about people who lived in Sheepshead Bay in New York City. Information on their conduct of life.
- Gifts that I cherish. Graves, E.G. // Black Enterprise;Dec87, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p11
Editorial. Discusses the impact that people and institutions have on our lives.
- From the other side of the pulpit. // Christian Century;8/27/86 - 9/3/86, Vol. 103 Issue 28, p746
In an article appropriate for Labor Day, the problem of the compartmentalization of life, particularly as evidenced in the Church's inadequacy in relating to people at their workplace, is looked at.
- Too obvious to forget. L'Engle, Madeleine // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Jun95, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p26
Presents the author's reflections on remembering the obvious. Author's care and efforts to write about the obvious problems of being a woman in the 20th century; Love for the simple things in life; Need to remember the little joys of life.
- Got friends? // Christian Science Monitor;9/9/99, Vol. 91 Issue 199, p23
Asserts that people who have love and companionship through God will not be lonely.
- Utah tech watch. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/11/97, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p15
Presents reflections from the author's trip to the country for the sole aim of escaping civilization for a little while. Surprise over the lack of manmade sounds; Ability to slow down as the greatest freedom gained from this trip; Realization that his life has been moving too fast; Role of...
- ...Start the sentence with `I' Schneider, Mitch // Motor Age;Feb98, Vol. 117 Issue 2, p11
Presents information on the concept of taking responsibility for ones actions. Identification of a situation in which lack of responsibility caused trouble; How this affect the automobile industry and other industries as well.
- What's Happenin' // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);10/9/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p2
The article reports on several social events including the National Boss Day on October 16, 2008; get-together of Kim Permenter, Christy Smith, and Amy Haden at Canton First Monday; and the birthday celebrations of Nancy Martin, Billy Young, Mike Pepper in Tatum, Texas.