- Irish giveaway. // Cabinet Maker;07/31/98, Issue 5099, p3
Reports on bed firm Dorlux's offer to consumers of a free ferry trip to Ireland upon purchase of any divan set until mid October 1998.
- Volume sales up by 50% as visitor numbers double at Dorlux show. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p4
Features beds from Dorlux previewed during the At Home exhibition in Halifax, England. Models; Price range; Beds retained from the 1997 line; Bed accessories.
- Quilter works at full capacity. // Cabinet Maker;01/09/98, Issue 5070, p38
Features the Gribetz Class V single-needle mattress quilter used by Dorlux to make mattress and divan sets in England. Benefits of using the machine; Capabilities of the machine.
- DORLUX. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p38
The article offers brief information on the Maxi Storage Ottoman bed from Dorlux.
- DORLUX. // Cabinet Maker;2/24/2012, Issue 5776, p63
The article offers brief information on the Heywood bed from Dorlux.
- Manufacturer invests in new website. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p6
The article reports that the British bed manufacturer Dorlux had invested in 2012 in a new website that brought improvements on its communications with the customers.
- Seal of approval. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p15
Reports on the involvement of British furniture makers Dorlux and Hilden in the 1997 Furniture Industry Awards. Dorlux's receipt of an award in the bed category for its Tuscany product; Hilden's sponsorship of the award; Profile on Hilden.
- Reprieve for Dorlux as Zafar takes over. // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2005, Issue 5451, p3
Reports on former co-owner of Kozee Sleep Beds, Mohammed Zafar's buy-out of Dorlux, a beds manufacturer. Retention of members of the Dorlux management team; Managing director Morgan McCarthy's advice to suppliers to consult administrator, PricewaterhouseCoopers about their investments; Comments...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p3
Reports developments on the furniture industry as of February 2003 in Great Britain. Annual rate of retail furniture price inflation; Revision of the corporate identity of Dorlux; Launch of a show home interior design service by Furniture Village.