- Choosing and using sharpening stones. Barret, Jim // Woodworker's Journal;Jul/Aug93, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p22
Explains the authors' grouping of sharpening stones. Natural oil stones; Synthetic oil stones (India and Crystalon); Waterstones; Diamond stones; Ceramic stones; Useful accessories; Discussion on the natural abrasive properties of stones. INSETS: Stone selection guide.;Grit...
- Product news. // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p88
Features various equipment and supplies for use in the woodworking industry. Includes an oscillating spindle sander; Fingernail gouge jig; XACTA fence system; Palm-grip random orbit sander.
- Product news. // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p8
Presents equipment used in the woodworking industry in the United States from several manufacturers. Includes tablesaws; Contour sander; Cordless drill.
- Red book. // Wood & Wood Products;May93, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p34
Introduces Wood and Wood Products' Red Book Buyer's Specification Guide. Contents; Price.
- WMIA membership directory. // Wood & Wood Products;May93, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p79
Presents a directory of the Woodworking Machinery Importers Association. Companies; Product lines; Key personnel.
- New products. // Wood & Wood Products;May93, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p119
Presents products in the woodworking industry. Software; Woodworking machinery; Hardware; Kiln; Finishing products; Other products.
- Illustrated product guides. // Wood & Wood Products;Nov93, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p38
Features products in the woodworking industry. Grafted Coatings and its KTM waterborne coatings; Dynabrade Incorporated and its Dyninger portable sanding tool.
- Hardware quality hinges on performance. // Wood & Wood Products;Nov93, Vol. 98 Issue 12, p95
Presents a compendium of slides and hinges available in the marketplace. Accuride's 7400 Series file drawer slides; Hafele's FreeSlide; Acme Metal Slide Incorporated's ball bearing television pullouts; Liberty Hardware Manufacturing Corporation's drawer slides; Ferrari's bi-fold hinge system;...
- WMIA's award-winning trio. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb94, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p61
Reports on the recipients of the Woodworking Mectural woodwork and store fixture manufacturer earning not less than five million conducted by the periodical `Wood & Wood Products'. Manufacturing classification; Types of projects; New construction and remodeling contracts; Union shops.