Seats that are safe and comfortable
- Management buys Carleton. // Cabinet Maker;02/16/2001, Issue 5225, p6
Reports the acquisition of Carleton Furniture by Hillsdown Holdings in Great Britain. Plans for re-equipping the business with office furniture range development; Views of sales directors regarding the issue; Corporate sales earned; Company background.
- Administrators seek buyer for supplier's assets. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2012, Issue 5814, p6
The article reports that Carleton Furniture Ltd. is seeking buyers for its assets.
- Untitled. // Design Week;4/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p7
Reports that Low Res, a range of seating designed by Dodo Arslan will be launched after the Milan furniture show in Italy. Design of the furniture; Advantage of the chairs.
- SEAT Toledo. // Auto Express;10/23/2013, Issue 1291, p80
The article reports that 2,500 pound off the entire Toledo saloon range is being offered by Seat.
- Untitled. // Design Week;9/18/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p6
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Hitch Mylius launches a range of upholstered seating at the '100% Design' trade show in 2003.
- HERE COMES THE SUN. // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2011, Issue 5754, p24
The article evaluates several outdoor furniture which include Daro's all weather furniture range, Neptune Furniture's outdoor dining furniture, and Gloster Furniture Ltd.'s Nomad range of seating blocks.
- This week. // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p2
Reports that Wood Brothers has been awarded four Production Guild Marks from the Worshipful Company of Furniture Makers covering its entire range of Old Charm Furniture.
- Dublin Discoveries. Simpson, Jeffrey // Architectural Digest;Oct99, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p58
Reports on the interior decoration accessories and furniture found by Carleton Varney, owner of Dorothy Draper & Co., in Dublin, Ireland. Information on Timepiece Antiques; Offering at H. Danker Antique Dealers; Contact information.
- Coja has new space in Hamilton Square. // Furniture/Today;4/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p50
Reports on leather seating producer Coja's opening of a showroom at the furniture show in High Point, North Carolina in April 2005. Company's celebration of its 20th anniversary of trading in North America; Creation of an enhanced retail-type setting at the furniture market.