- Flexible hose and ducting. // Metalworking Production;Apr2006, Vol. 150 Issue 4, p30
The article reports that Masterflex, a leading European manufacturer of flexible hose and ductings, will be exhibiting an extensive range of polyurethane hoses and connecting systems for the transportation of abrasive materials at the MACH 2006 exhibition in Birmingham, England. A range of...
- Masterflex works to integrate U.S. operations. Meye, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;5/17/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p12
The article informs that Germany-based Masterflex Group is planning to fully integrate its two U.S. operating companies by 2012.
- The ergonomic push stick. Betterni, Robert L.; Daniels, Jim // Tech Directions;Feb95, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p46
Presents a constructed protype of woodworking push stick. Construction; Calculations; Ergonomics.
- Sliding bevel. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Nov96, Vol. 173 Issue 11, p80
Describes a process for making a sliding bevel, a tool used in woodworking. Tips on how to make the handle; Attachment of trimpieces; Filing the blade; Modification of the knob.
- Scratch awl. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Nov96, Vol. 173 Issue 11, p84
Describes a process for making the scratch awl, a tool used in woodworking. Shaping and turning the handle; Modification of brass cabinet knob for use as a ferrule; Fitting the tang into the knob hole; Sanding the knob hole with sandpaper.
- Compass/divider. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Nov96, Vol. 173 Issue 11, p88
Provides tips for making a compass/divider, a tool used in woodworking. Cutting of legs; Trimpieces; Installation of knobs.
- Marking gauge. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Nov96, Vol. 173 Issue 11, p102
Describes how to make a marking gauge, a tool used in woodworking. Outlining body stock; Preparation of brass stock for cutting out the wear plates; Beam making.
- Quick-grip drill press clamp. Capotosto, R. // Popular Mechanics;Apr88, Vol. 165 Issue 4, p32
The Hol-Down is a quick and easy-to-use drill press clamping device that is sure to make all drill-press work safer. It consists of a single cast-aluminum arm that mounts on the drill press column and is so easy to use that it discourages a very dangerous, yet common practice--holding a...
- Turning tools. Truini, J. // Popular Mechanics;Sep88, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p87
Woodturning is fun and easy to learn, and with a little practice, even a novice turner can create an intricately shaped spindle or a perfectly proportioned bowl. Offers a guide to gouges, chisels, and scrapers.