- Buoyant invests in third show van. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2012, Issue 5799, p6
The article informs that Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. has invested 50,000 pounds in its third show Ford Iveco van to visit more retailer across Great Britain.
- Buoyant Upholstery embraces turnaround success. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2010, Issue 5693, p4
The article reports on the business development of Buoyant Upholstery Ltd., where the manufacturing has increased by 41% in 2009 with all parts of the business evidently thriving.
- Buoyant lives up to its name with positive sales and profit growth. // Cabinet Maker;5/10/2013, Issue 5836, p6
The article reports that the increasing profit and sales of Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. in 2012.
- Buoyant posts healthy sales and profits increase. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2014, Issue 5891, p6
The article reports on the increase in sales and profit margins of Lancashire, England-based sofa manufacturer Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. in 2013, despite the poor market conditions.
- Buoyant recruits new agent. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2013, Issue 5850, p6
The article announces the appointment of Garry Norris as new agent at furniture manufacturer Buoyant Upholstery.
- Buoyant reportedly on the market. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2013, Issue 5839, p8
The article reports on the statement of the periodical "The Independent" regarding the increase of the sale of Buoyant Upholstery owned by Charles Wade.
- Buoyant awarded the gold. // Cabinet Maker;10/9/2009, Issue 5658, p9
The article announces that Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. has received the Gold Standard award from the Associated Independent Store in Great Britain.
- Strong profit and sales growth at Buoyant Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2012, Issue 5787, p8
The article reports on the 8 percent increase in the turnover of Lancashire, England-based sofa manufacturer Buoyant Upholstery Ltd. due to increasing market share.
- Tough times and reorganisation prompt layoffs at upholstery firms. Lloyd, Mim // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p3
Reports on two Britain-based upholstery manufacturing firms' dismissal of employees. Buoyant Upholstery; Frayling Furniture; Production restructuring and drop in sales cited as factors.