- Lloyd Loom manages to keep nose above water. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p4
States that Lloyd Loom of Spalding has blamed the high value of pound for its nearly 500,000 loss.
- Lloyd Loom scoops award. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p3
Highlights the success of Lincolshire, Great Britain-based furniture store Lloyd Loom in winning its Queen's Award for Export Achievement .
- Lloyd Loom lonely no more. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2008, Issue 5599, p10
The article evaluates the "lonely hearts" woven furniture from Lloyd Loom of Spalding company.
- Good News. // Cabinet Maker;8/22/2008, Issue 5601, p8
The article reports on developments related to the Lincolnshire, England-based company Lloyd Loom of Spalding. The company says total orders in Great Britain for the last quarter were at the highest level. The company also announced it entry into the Japanese market in association with Arthur...
- Wicker's world. Purkiss, Anne-Katrin // Director;Apr99, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p87
Features David Breese, founder of furniture maker Lloyd Loom of Spalding. Background of the company; Career in the furniture industry; Business performance of the company.
- Fabric upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;2/23/2007, Issue 5526, p12
The article evaluates several fabric upholstery including Corniche sofa from Alstons Upholstery, Antonia sofa from Leolux and Bossanova two-seater sofa from Lloyd Loom of Spalding.
- Doing the right thing. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p22
An interview with Michael Walker of Lloyd Loom of Spalding is presented. His argument of moving the company's production to Asia puts emphasis on a moral desire in doing the right thing. He noted that smaller companies with turnover of less than Â£1 million will be fine, as well as those...
- Classic 100% backing. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Classic 100% backing," which appeared in the October 4, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." Independent designers were out in force to exhibit classic designs at Earls Court in London, England on September 26-29, 2002. B&B Italia decided to launch...
- PRODUCTS. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2011, Issue 5739, p30
The article offers information on several contemporary and classic home furnishings. The 1930s-inspired Orient sofa set is created in Great Britain through traditional strategies from twisted paper and wire weave from Lloyd Loom Furniture Ltd. The Posturepedic beds from Sealy Inc. are created to...