- Designs on a higher profile. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p14
Features several furniture at the Kent Furnituremakers Network show in Great Britain. Price of the chair from Alun Heslop; Availability of the occasional tables from Andrew Lapthorn; Design of the elm and cedar with Japanese tape hinges from Sajjad Afzal.
- Huge rate rise looms for out of town retailers. Anghelides, Bernard // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p4
Reports on the possible increase of prices of furniture in Great Britain. Reassessment of rents of out of town retailers; Additional taxation by local councils.
- Furniture inflation up. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2012, Issue 5814, p10
The article presents information on the Office for National Statistics (ONS) according to whose statistics the prices of furniture and furnishings were up 2.4 percent in Great Britain in October 2012.
- Annual wholesale furniture prices up in Ireland. // Cabinet Maker;11/23/2012, Issue 5814, p11
The article presents information on an increase in the wholesale furniture prices in Ireland.
- RTA furniture prices to rise. // Discount Store News;7/5/93, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p4
Reports on expected price rise in ready-to-assemble furniture following announcement of O'Sullivan Industries of Lamar, Missouri to increase prices of its electric and furniture office products. Cost of particle boards; Alternative materials for furniture; Plastics substitutes.
- Stag boss defends pricing policy of Aspects range. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p2
Reports on the reaction of Keith Woodyer, chief executive officer of furniture firm Stag to criticisms regarding the price of its Aspects of Stag products.
- Retail prices decline. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p3
Reports on the decline of furniture retail prices in June 1999, according to the Office for National Statistics.
- Inflation disappears. // Cabinet Maker;05/25/2001, Issue 5239, p2
Reports the decrease of the annual retail price inflation for furniture in Great Britain as of April 2001. Price recovery of furniture to seasonal trends; Assessment of the National Statistics on industry special offers.
- The changing fortunes of early summer. // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p8
Provides data concerning the British furniture industry as of June 1998. Retail prices; Retail sales; Producer prices; Consumer expenditure.