- leader. Leyland, Adam // Grocer;10/1/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8024, p3
The author comments on the Big Price Drop initiative launched by grocery retailer Tesco in Great Britain in 2011.
- Tesco wins Olympic 33 gold medal. Halliwell, James // Grocer;8/4/2012, p19
The article reports on the Olympic Grocer 33 gold medal won by Tesco in 2012 as it slashed 4.18 British pounds off the price of its shopping basket week-on-week.
- Tesco's UK-only poultry 'distorts' Irish market. Davies, Jake // Poultry World;Sep2013, Vol. 168 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that British grocery chain Tesco was accused by Irish poultry farmers as hypocritical for committing to source eggs only from British sources but not from Ireland, thus reportedly putting price pressure in Ireland.
- ASAI throws out RGDATA complaint on Tesco pricing. // Checkout;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the move of the Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland (ASAI) to support the claim of Tesco PLC that it reduced the prices of over 12,500 goods in 2009.
- SPIN OF THE MONTH. // Checkout;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p74
The article presents the author's insights on the price range flexing practice of Tesco PLC in Ireland.
- Industry fears for Tesco's price drop. Pendrous, Rick // Food Manufacture;Oct2011, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p11
The article reports on the implication of Tesco PLC's announcement regarding its price cuts worth 500 million pounds across its stores.
- Asda bounces back to take massive win. Halliwell, James // Grocer;9/10/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8021, p19
The article offers a comparison of prices of items being offered by various supermarkets as of September 2011, including Asda, Morrisons, and Tesco.
- Will appeal leave OFT crying over spilt milk? Meears-White, Tristan // Grocer;3/24/2012, p20
The author explores potential impact of the appeal being prepared by Tesco regarding price fixing allegations on the British Office of Fair Trading (OFT).
- Tesco matches price of horse-affected lines. // Grocer;2/23/2013, p6
The article reports on the decline in prices of Tesco-label products after the horsemeat scandal in Great Britain.