First Novel Marks Agent's Debut On Bestseller List
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p5
Presents a chart related to the book agents of best sellers in the United States as of February 11, 2002.
- THE AGENTS: Hardcover Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for hardcover nonfiction agents for 2002.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p3
Ranks top United States book agents according to the number of best sellers appearing on the 'New York Times,' during the first half of 2001. Amy Berkower from Writers House; Christopher Little from the Christopher Little Literary Agency; Molly Friedrich from The Aaron M. Priest Literary Agency.
- THE AGENTS: Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p6
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for paperback nonfiction agents for 2002.
- No Overnight Successes Among Power Agents In The Book Business. Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;7/9/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the top book agents in the United States, as measured by the number of times books they sold have appeared on the 'New York Times' best sellers during the first half of 2001. Significance of a longevity and readers' loyalty to an agent's success; Number of New York-based agents who...
- Gift subs: Why defer payment? // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;7/1/97, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p9
Looks at whether publishers should defer payment on gift subscriptions without testing. Comments from June Steinfeld, circulation director for Brant Publications; Importance of the elimination of deferred payment on gift subscriptions; Advice from panelists who attended a Direct Marketing...
- Calculators and crystal balls: Predicting journal subscription prices. Akie, Ronald E. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer96, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p9
Examines the prediction of journal subscription prices. Importance of planning subscription prices for libraries; Information on the publishing environment.
- Tax on reading. // Editor & Publisher;3/11/95, Vol. 128 Issue 10, p6
Criticizes a legislation that imposes a 5% tax on subscription and sales of books in the United States. Discriminatory nature of the tax.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p8
Presents the chart ranking the top nonfiction agents and its book agency in New York as of November 2003.