Put vacant space back to work
- Trammell Crow wins major AMRESCO contract. Webb, Bailey // National Real Estate Investor;09/01/99, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p12
Reports that AMRESCO has appointed Trammell Crow to manage and lease an office portfolio that one of AMRESCO's clients has acquired. Amount of floor space added to Trammell Crow's leasing and management portfolio; Details on the deal; Information on Trammell Crow's agreement with Inacom Corp.
- The discipline of big shoulders. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;7/15/2001, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p61
Focuses on Trammell Crow Co. and Insignia/ESG, property management firms that topped the 2000 National Real Estate Investor's survey in the United States (U.S.). Trends in the U.S. property management market; Commercial real estate firms who experienced a decline in its stock value; Information...
- Tarrant County's largest property management firms. Rowe, Valerie E. // Business Press;02/06/98, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p16
Presents a list of Tarrant County's largest property management firms. Woodmont Property Management Company; Trammell Crow Company; Haydn Cutler Company.
- Largest area property management firms. // Fort Worth Business Press;2005 Book of Lists, Vol. 18, p110
Presents a list of large-scale property management firms in Texas. Trammell Crow Co.; Hillwood; Kim Martin Co.
- what'sup? // Journal of Property Management;may/jun2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p58
The article provides update related to real estate management in the U.S. Charles Dunn Co. has assumed management of two office buildings in Sherman Oaks and Toluca Lake, California. Trammell Crow Co. has appointed Michael J. Irwin as senior property manager. Midwest Management Co. was named...
- CBRE pays 'high price' for Trammell Crow. McClary, Samantha; Russell, Jonathan // Estates Gazette;11/4/2006, Issue 644, p39
The article reports on the Trammell Crow business acquired by CB Richard Ellis (CBRE). CBRE stunned the market when it announced a $2.2bn deal to buy the property management giant, which made just $59m in profits in 2005 on a turnover of $896m. If the deal is finalized, CBRE, with 21,000 staff...
- ON THE JOB. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/24/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p10
The article profiles John Kokinchak, property manager of the Beachwood-based real estate investment trust (REIT) Developers Diversified Realty Corp. He looks after nearly 700 properties with a staff of 300 people. He says that property management has reached a level of sophistication,...
- U.S. centers report robust 2Q. // SCTXtra;7/31/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 29, p1
The article presents information on strong financial condition of the U.S. commercial real estate market, for the second quarter of the year 2006. New York City based real estate data firm Reis reported about 1% increase in the mall rents. Various companies like Clincher Reality Trust and...
- MASTERING THE ART OF COST-CUTTING. Hazlett, Curt // Shopping Centers Today;Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p17
The article focuses on several strategies that landlords apply in order to cut cost as prompted by recession in the U.S. in 2009. Along with minding identity or asset quality while cost cutting, Forest City, General Growth, Simon Property Group and Westfield Group have decided to cut operations...