Destin's common denominator: a town center for tourists and locals
- PROJECTS. Illia, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/16/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on several real estate development projects in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2006. A luxury condominium tower is being built by Del American which is scheduled to be open in 2008. Tommy Greenbough plans to build a condominium tower and is expected to start construction in December....
- BUSINESS DEALS. // Retail Traffic;Jan2006, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on several business deals related to real estate business. Cohen Financial Corp. has secured $162 million in construction financing for Legendary Inc. SCI Real Estate Investment has acquired Price Plaza Shopping Center in Katy, Texas for $37.6 million. Pine Tree Commercial...
- Hollywood & Highland ready for close-up. Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Mar2002, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p8
Features the Hollywood & Highland retail complex in Los Angeles, California, the site of the 74th annual Academy Awards. Conception of the mixed use retail project as a tourist attraction; Promotion of the facility to local business; Optimism of the developers on the maintenance of sales...
- Investors Want to Know: What Defines A Lifestyle Center? Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Dec2002, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the consensus of the definition of a lifestyle center among developers and retailers at 2002 Open Air Centers Conference in Chicago, Illinois. Attributes of a lifestyle center; People frequenting lifestyle centers; Average retail expenditure per visit.
- Case Study Update: Asbury Park. D.S. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the master plan for redeveloping Asbury Park by Ashbury Partners in New Jersey. Enhancement of the retail and entertainment destination; Renovation of the pavilions; Reconstruction of Palace Amusements retail complex.
- Vistoso picks new developer for Oro Valley shopping center. Schickedanz, Karen // Inside Tucson Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 50, Commercial REAL ESTATE. p6B
No abstract available.
- Out-of-town sites still focus of retail development plans. // Marketing Week;5/20/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the continued interest by British developers in out-of-town retail parks despite government restrictions on non-high street development. Increase in out-of-town retail space; Encouragement for developers to pursue high street development.
- Neighborhood shopping center arrives after long wait. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;03/22/99, Issue 322436, p1
Reports on the construction of a shopping center in south Fresno, California. Location of the center; Major tenants in the center; Obstacles in the center's development; Real estate developments involved in the project.
- Clovis shopping centers ride the retail wave. Arcamonte // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/30/99, Issue 322505, p1
Focuses on the effects of residential and retail development on shopping centers in Clovis, California. Sierra Pavilions Shopping Center's growth in occupancy; Number of building permits issued in the city; Major tenants in the shopping center; Renovation plans at the Sierra Vista Mall.