Third-party balancing act
- North Hills Mall awaits sale. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;03/19/99, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p3
Reports that the North Hills Mall in the suburban city of North Richland Hills in Texas is being put on sale by owner, Urban Retail Properties. Transition period being undergone by mall pending sale; Potential types of buyers.
- More changes in store for General Growth malls. Storm, Sheila // Inside Tucson Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 50, Commercial REAL ESTATE. p1B
No abstract available.
- Park Mall overhaul to shake up Tucson's shopping-center scene. Markley, Jennifer // Inside Tucson Business;02/10/97, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p1
Reports on General Growth Properties' purchase of the Park Mall in Tucson, Arizona. Comments from Grubb & Ellis Co.'s Craig Finfrock; Effect of purchase on Tucson's regional malls and eastern retail market; General Growth's reputation in redeveloping properties into regional malls.
- New mall will change face of Grandville. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/23/98, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p7
Details the plan of General Growth Properties Inc. to build a RiverTown Crossings shopping mall in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Opposition of Taubman Co. to the mall; Strategy used by General Growth Properties in gaining public support for the mall.
- Park Mall to get new look, two new anchor stores. // Inside Tucson Business;10/13/97, Vol. 7 Issue 29, p22B
Discusses General Growth Properties' plan to renovate its Park Mall property in Tucson, Arizona.
- Clicks and bricks to coexist in mall-based kiosks. Howell, Debbie // DSN Retailing Today;9/18/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p6
Reports that Internet shopping kiosks such as the MallibuDirect program is being tested by General Growth Properties at the entrance of the Stonebriar Centre Mall and other shopping malls in the United States. How MallibuDirect works; Internet companies the program can access; Designer of the...
- General Growth pays $52.7 million for Louisiana mall. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Oct98, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on General Growth Properties' acquisition of Pierre Bossier Mall in Bossier City, Louisiana.
- General Growth buys Spring Hill Mall in Illinois for $124 million. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Nov98, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p20
Reports on Chicago, Illinois-based General Growth Properties' acquisition of Spring Hill Mall in Chicago, Illinois.
- Gen'l Growth takes malls onto Internet. Baeb, Eddie // Crain's Chicago Business;05/15/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p87
Reports on the creation of web sites for the shopping malls of Chicago, Illinois-based General Growth Properties Inc. Response to the growing interest of consumers for electronic shopping; Finalization of site sales at the malls.