- START-UP TO WIRE SHOPPING CENTERS FOR FREE. Cleary, Mike // Interactive Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p20
Focuses on a deal struck by MyShoppingCenter.com with ChainLinks Retail Advisors that will allow the start-up company to install free fiber-optic cable in the retail properties of Chainlinks. Plans of MyShoppingCenter to sell various services; Demand of retailers for a telecommunication...
- Discounters Rev up Retail. Murphy, H. Lee // National Real Estate Investor;May2011, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p27
The article reports on the trend taking place in the U.S. retail industry as retailers led by discount stores, off-price clothiers and grocers are planning to expand their operations across the country. It says that Terranomics division of ChainLinks Retail Advisor revealed that much of the...
- TOP 25 BROKERAGES. // National Real Estate Investor;Apr2009, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p27
The article presents the rankings of the top 25 brokerages which are operating in various areas and regions in the U.S. These brokerages include CB Richard Ellis Group Inc. based in Los Angeles, California, Newmark Knight Frank in New York City, and ChainLinks Retail Advisors in Atlanta,...
- Will TJX Slow Domestic Growth in Years to Come? Misonzhnik, Elaine // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;12/15/2011, p1
The article offers information on TJX Cos., a retail chain in New York considered as a powerhouse with loads of cash, tremendous earnings and return on investments, with particular focus on its future in the domestic market. It states that the company might have less opportunity to grow in the...
- King Sturge links up with consortium to break into US. // Estates Gazette;9/27/2008, Issue 838, p35
The article reports that King Sturge is now a fee-paying member of ChainLinks Retail Advisors, a consortium of more than 600 private brokers based in Atlanta, Georgia. The agent teamed up with one of the largest private retail and leisure specialists in the world to try to break into the North...
- PEOPLE. // Chain Store Age;Sep2002, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p138
Reports on executive changes at store chain operators in the U.S. as of September 2002. Role of Brian Kiernan at TruServ Corp.; Position of David Southworth at KB Toys; Role of Larry Zilavy ay Barnes & Noble.
- It takes more than merchant muscle to be ceo. Mines, Herbert; Reiter, Herbert // Discount Store News;4/1/96, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p14
Focuses on how changes in retailing has affected the qualifications of senior retailing executives in the United States. Changes in the roles of chief executive officers.
- people today. // Furniture/Today;7/22/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p24
Reports on news and developments concerning executives in the United States retail industry, as of July 22, 2002. Bedding licensee Therapedic Eastern Canada's recognition of several dealers for their outstanding sales achievements; Mark Miller, elected president of the International Furniture...
- New execs put to the test. Lisanti, Tony // DSN Retailing Today;5/21/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p13
Editorial. Focuses on the challenges facing retail executives in the United States. Common attributes of retail executives; Belief of executives on hands-on leadership; Significance of their gender in carrying out leadership tasks.