- A Really Big Show. Field, Katherine // Chain Store Age;Jun2006, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p87
The article focuses on the development of the Lac Mirabel megamall in Canada, by Gordon Group Holdings. Among the amenities planned for the mall are: the largest indoor aquarium in Canada, a marina, a food emporium bordering the water features and a Kidtropolis entertainment facility for...
- Fashion Outlet Center opens at California/Nevada border. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;09/15/98, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p16
Announces the grand opening of The Fashion Outlet retail center in Las Vegas, Nevada by co-developers TrizecHahn Corp. and Gordon Group Holdings Ltd. Floor area.
- Atlantic City Rolls the Dice for Luxury. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/20/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 106, p15
Presents information on the Pier at Ceasars, a retail, dining and entertainment complex project of Gordon Group Holdings LLC in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Objective of the project; Retails stores which signed to be tenants in the complex; Revenue of Atlantic City in 2003.
- Spiraling Down. // Retail Traffic;Aug2005, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p64
Features the commercial real estate development project of Gordon Group Holdings in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Features of the real estate project; Retailers locating in the commercial center; Sneak preview hosted by the developer for the guests.
- Hollywood & Highland ready for close-up. Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Mar2002, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p8
Features the Hollywood & Highland retail complex in Los Angeles, California, the site of the 74th annual Academy Awards. Conception of the mixed use retail project as a tourist attraction; Promotion of the facility to local business; Optimism of the developers on the maintenance of sales...
- Investors Want to Know: What Defines A Lifestyle Center? Boswell, Brannon // Shopping Center World;Dec2002, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the consensus of the definition of a lifestyle center among developers and retailers at 2002 Open Air Centers Conference in Chicago, Illinois. Attributes of a lifestyle center; People frequenting lifestyle centers; Average retail expenditure per visit.
- Case Study Update: Asbury Park. D.S. // Shopping Center World;Mar2003, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p15
Reports on the master plan for redeveloping Asbury Park by Ashbury Partners in New Jersey. Enhancement of the retail and entertainment destination; Renovation of the pavilions; Reconstruction of Palace Amusements retail complex.
- Vistoso picks new developer for Oro Valley shopping center. Schickedanz, Karen // Inside Tucson Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 50, Commercial REAL ESTATE. p6B
No abstract available.
- Out-of-town sites still focus of retail development plans. // Marketing Week;5/20/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the continued interest by British developers in out-of-town retail parks despite government restrictions on non-high street development. Increase in out-of-town retail space; Encouragement for developers to pursue high street development.