Retail rings in Prudential Center
- The freshness factor. Embrey, Alison // Display & Design Ideas;Apr2004, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p18
When West Bridgewater, Massachusetts-based Shaw's Supermarkets Inc., heard Boston, Massachusetts-based well-known Prudential Center on Huntington Avenue was undergoing a major redevelopment initiative and looking to house an upscale supermarket brand, it jumped on the idea. The supermarket...
- New Rochelle merchants give Shaw's proposal mixed reviews. Prenon, Mary T. // Westchester County Business Journal;03/10/97, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the potential impact of the proposed Shaw's Supermarket Inc. unit to retailers in New Rochelle, New York. Concerns of the businesses on Shaw's marketing plans; Scheduled groundbreaking of the supermarket.
- Shaw's ups ante on private label with new signature brand. // Drug Store News;03/04/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p42
Reveals the items that the New England-based Shaw's Supermarkets added to its Signature product line in January 2002. Additional number of items that the company plans to include in the line by the end of 2002; Number of stores the chain operates.
- Shaw's Guarantees $1 Million Prize. // Supermarket News Expert Blog;5/21/2012, p4
The article offers brief information on the Sizzlin' Summer Giveaway promotion of U.S. grocery chain Shaw's.
- SHOPPING FOR SHOPPERS. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;7/2/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p3
Focuses on the sales growth posted by shopping centers in Orange County, California as of July 2, 2001. Sluggish retail sales; Impact of consumer uncertainty and a slow economy; Top-performing shopping centers; Total space available.
- London sales show like-for-like increase. // Cabinet Maker;3/20/2009, Issue 5629, p7
The article reports on the sales performance of retailers in London, England, based on the London Retail Sales Monitor. It notes that the city has generated an increased retail sales compared to Great Britain as a whole. It also stresses that retailers have benefited from the weak pound and...
- River Park Square's annual sales reach $69 million during 2003. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/11/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p7
Focuses on the growth of gross retail sales in 2003 at River Park Square, a retail center in Spokane, Washington. Outlets that opened in the center in 2003; Gross revenues from the garage; Parking receipts.
- 19 shopping centers are sold by Shaw's. // New Hampshire Business Review;08/25/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p42
Reports that Shaw's Supermarkets Inc. has sold several shopping centers in New England to a consortium led by Northstar Properties as of August 25, 2000. Background on the purchase agreement.
- It's All About the Sauce. // Private Label Buyer;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p34
The article presents a Merchandising Report provided by the periodical related to private label advertisements and key facts offered by several companies for sauces which includes featuring of Wild Harvest pasta sauce by Shaw's Supermarkets Inc. in January 2012.