Market share has high price for REITs
- A $580M Financing Package for Maguire. Bloomberg News // American Banker;2/11/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 29, p12
Reports on a financing package arranged by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. for Maguire Properties Inc. Contents of the $580 million package; Indication Maguire, a Los Angeles real estate investment trust, will use the money for acquisitions.
- Accessing India's Promise. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/30/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 28, p1
The article reports market conditions in India. While domestic retail investors are entering the stock market cautiously, foreign equity investment has risen. This spurred a number of financial institutions, such as Credit Suisse First Boston, to set up plans to expand in India. Yet some are...
- Jones joins CSFB. // Estates Gazette;1/15/2005, Issue 502, p35
Reports on the appointment of Tim Jones at the European real estate finance and securitisation team of Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) to be responsible for the origination of British and Irish loans for the commercial real estate lending programme of CSFB. Career background; Information on...
- Primary slows between conferences. S.M.; K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the slowdown in asset-backed securities issuance during the first week of June 2004, which may have reflected the market's preoccupation with the pending gathering in Barcelona, Spain as well as the Americans Securitization Forum's meeting in New York. Real estate deal involving...
- Russian tycoon hotel loan called in. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;2/7/2009, Issue 905, p20
The article reports on the decision of lender Credit Suisse to appoint Grant Thornton to administer the old headquarter of Midland Bank in London, England, after its buyer, Vladimir Chernukin, former deputy finance minister of Russia, missed the January 26, 2009 deadline to repay the...
- Credit Suisse offers French properties. // Estates Gazette;11/21/2009 EuroProperty, p3
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse to sell some French properties valued at 350 million euros. Among the properties to be offered are the Sequana office block in Paris, a property in Avenue Pierre, a mixed-use asset in Rue de Rivoli and assets in Promenade des Anglais. The...
- Analyst Gellatly goes as CSFB swings jobs axe . // Estates Gazette;4/5/2003, Issue 314, p35
Reports on the retrenchment of the real estate analyst John Gellatly by the bank Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Dismissal of several other staffs in equities and research department by bank; Gellatly's job responsibilities in the bank; His previous job history.
- Banks lower target on sliding property stocks. Cattanach, Catherine // Estates Gazette;02/01/2003, Issue 305, p45
Presents information on the outlook of two investment banks on property stocks in Great Britain in 2003. Credit Suisse First Boston; Bridgewell Securities.
- CSFB to handle shari'ah-compliant UK property fund . // Estates Gazette;7/19/2003, Issue 329, p34
Reports on the appointment of Credit Suisse First Boston's property asset management to manage a new fund that is structured to meet Islamic law. Co-sponsor of the Albait UK Real Estate fund; Purpose of the fund.