Horizon Scores Second Win in July
- Horizon Scores Second Win in July. Kaplan, David // Adweek Western Edition;7/29/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the selection of New York-based Horizon Media to handle the advertising account of Ace Hardware in the U.S. Value of the account; Plans of Horizon for the client; Information on the advertising agency previously used by Horizon.
- Horizon Score's Second Win in July. Kaplan, David // Adweek New England Edition;7/29/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p19
Reports on the awarding of media planning duties to Horizon Media for Ace Hardware in July 2002. Value of the media planning business; Responsibilities of Horizon as media planner.
- Horizon Scores Second Win in July. Kaplan, David // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/29/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p4
Reports the media planning deal between Horizon Media and Ace Hardware in New York. Aim of Horizon to increase the presence of Ace Hardware in the market; Home improvement competitors of Horizon; Responsibility of Horizon to redefine the audience analysis of Ace.
- BSEW Heads To Ace Hardware. // SHOOT;2/21/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p12
Presents information related to advertisement made for Ace Hardware Corp. Production company of the advertisement; Editors of the advertisement; Music and sound designers of the advertisement; Purpose of the advertisement.
- Beyond the Spanish translation. Breyer, Michelle // Home Channel News;9/22/2003, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p1
Reports on the launch of a Spanish language radio advertisement by Ace Hardware Corp. in the U.S. Allocation of larger portion of the advertisement budget; Offering of language catalog and Web site; Development of creative strategy.
- Everything to Offer, Nothing to Say. Collins, Thomas L. // Direct;8/1/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p62
Looks at the print advertisement for the Web site of hardware supplier Ace Hardware. Visual message of the advertisement represented by a woman; Information on the Web site; Details of the improved advertisement.
- Calling all women. // Advertising Age;6/21/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 26, p48
This article reports that Ace Hardware Corp. has launched TV advertisements in the U.S. in June 1999. The spots will run in prime time on cable TV networks. Bozell Worldwide created the spots, which target women ages 25 to 54.
- Marketing Briefs. // Marketing News;12/21/1984, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p10
The article offers marketing news briefs. Walt Disney will launch an advertising home video campaign for its "wrapped and ready to give" Christmas promotion. Ace Hardware Corp. of OakBrook, Illinois, will introduce a television advertisement featuring comic/impressionist Rich Little. Garrett...
- SHOWS WE LIKE. // Expo Magazine;May2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p15
Highlights the Ace Hardware Convention held at the Dallas Convention Center in Texas from March 8 to 10, 2006. Launch of a marketing initiative and charity campaign; Number of attendees to the event; Plan of the firm which was presented at the event.