Annual Survey Releases W.Va. Pension Earnings
- Twists and U-turns. Morris, Ian // Accountancy;Jan2006, Vol. 137 Issue 1349, p117
The article discusses issues concerning the adoption of Urgent Issues Task Force (UITF) 40 Revenue Recognition and Service Contracts by the accounting sector in Great Britain in 2006. In this paper, issues concerning taxation and pensions associated with the adoption of UITF 40 are addressed....
- Master plan. North, Kim // Money Marketing;11/19/2009, p52
The article discusses the benefits and problems in a company pension plan in Great Britain. It states that the two ways in setting up a pension plan, either by a contract-based arrangement or under a master trust. The contract scheme does not need of having any trustees and are not subject to...
- Pension costs and Revenue recognition - new international standards. // Accountancy;Jan1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1073, p7
Details two accounting standards issued by the International Accounting Standards Committee. Revenue recognition standard; Accounting for pension costs by employers.
- Economic Consequences of Mandated Accounting Disclosures: Evidence from Pension Accounting Standards. Chuk, Elizabeth C. // Accounting Review;Mar2013, Vol. 88 Issue 2, p395
I examine whether firms alter their behavior in response to changes in accounting standards that mandate new financial statement disclosures. While prior research suggests that new recognition rules lead to changes in firm behavior, there is limited evidence that disclosure rules can impact firm...
- Information returns update. // Practical Accountant;Sep97, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p24
Reports on specification updates for revenue procedure 97-34, for use in preparation of tax forms for the year 1997. Information on filing forms to use.
- TENNESSEE: Revenues on the Rise. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/2/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33426, p9
The article reports on the revenue collections of Tennessee has increased from 4.95 percent into 732. 8 million U.S. dollars during the month of October 2010.
- ILLINOIS: Revenue Runs Better. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/25/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33753, p7
The article presents information on a report from the Illinois Commission on Forecasting and Accountability which shows an increase in the revenues in the fiscal year 2012.
- New Jersey's , September Revenues Up 3.9%, to $2.3B. CHIN, TONYA // Bond Buyer;10/16/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33797, p5
The article offers information on the revenue collection data released by the Treasury department of New Jersey which shows the collection has risen up to 3.9 percent in September 2012.
- Is ARPU a valid performance metric? Secker, Matthew // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on the use of average revenue per user (ARPU) as a performance measure for the mobile communications industry. Revenue determination using ARPU; Validity of ARPU as a barometer of a mobile operator's financial health.