- Commercial paper rating models. Chandy, P.R.; Duett, Edwin H. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Autumn90, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p79
Discusses the work in the area of commercial paper rating models using data for the years 1985 and 1986 and the ratings of commercial paper by Standard and Poor's Corporation and Moody's Investors Services. Brief look at commercial paper; Nonparametric models; Three statistical test used in the...
- Bulgaria Upped To BB. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p13
Announces that Standard & Poor's has raised its long term foreign currency rating on Bulgaria in 2002. Improvement in the country's economic outlook; Potential factor that can hamper the existing reform momentum of the country.
- Moody's Lowers VF Rating. S.M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/2/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 69, p13
Reports on the decision of debt-ratings agency Moody's Investor Service to lower its unsecured rating on VF Corp.'s Nautica brand and the soft jeans business.
- Fitch Ups Thai Outlook. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/14/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 26, p8
Reports that Fitch has upgraded the currency rating of Thailand from stable to positive. Factor attributed to the rating upgrade; Outlook of Fitch on the economic growth prospect of Thailand.
- California. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p32
Discloses that Fitch Investors Service Inc. has switched its outlook on the $96 million of outstanding limited-obligation medium-term improvement notes issued by the Los Angeles Fire Safety District Number 1 to negative, citing nonpayment of assets. Property owners' failure to pay assessment...
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30772, p22
Presents bond rating changes in the United States as of November 19, 1999. Issuer; Amount issued; Rating agencies; Includes revenue bonds of Allegheny County Hospital Development Authority in Pennsylvania; Bay Area Hospital Facility Authority in Oregon; Cass County, North Dakota.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33696, p19
A table is presented which shows the issuer, maturing date, and ratings of various competitive note offerings in April 12-24, 2012.
- Waupaca County, Wis., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;10/15/2014, p30
The article reports on the upgraded rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service on the general obligation promissory notes of Waupaca County, Wisconsin from Aa3 to Aa2 to reflect the county's tax base, resident wealth, reserves and financial operations, and debt profile.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33638, p19
A table is presented which shows the amount, lead manager, and rating of the negotiated note offered by Princeton City School District (CSD).