- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p11
Presents the scheduled offering of notes by Nassau County, New York State on January 12, 1998.
- Negotiated note offerings. // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p11
Presents the negotiated note offering by Wilmington, Ohio on January 26, 1998. Description; Amount; Lead manager.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p14
A chart is presented that lists the negotiated notes offered in the U.S. on January 31, 2006.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p12
Illustrates price offered for competitive notes in the U.S. Financial advisor for the notes; Issuer and insurer of the notes; Comparison in note ratings.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p13
Illustrates price offered for negotiated bonds in the U.S. Financial advisor for the bonds; Issuer and insurer of the bonds; Comparison in bond ratings.
- Massachusetts: Paper Sale. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p30
Reports on the use of the commercial paper program to obtain cash in anticipation of future tax collections by Massachusetts as of December 2001. Revenue generated by the state through the sale; Uses to which the revenue generated from the sale will be put.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p11
Presents information related to negotiated bills and notes offerings in the U.S. as of February 8, 2002.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $4B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32766, p38
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell $29 billion of four-week discount bills as of December 4, 2007.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/25/2003, Vol. 246 Issue 31769, p9
Presents a chart depicting the competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of November 2003.