- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;1/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31296, p34
Illustrates futures market for bonds in the U.S. bond market. Estimated number of traded contracts of municipal bonds; Assessment of traded Treasury notes and bills.
- Futures Markets . // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p42
Presents statistics regarding futures markets as of January 22, 2002 in the U.S. Number of contracts traded in U.S. treasury bonds on January 17; Number of contracts traded in U.S. treasury notes on January 17, 2002; Options on municipal futures.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31332, p30
Presents statistics pertaining to the futures market in the U.S. as of February 26, 2002.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p38
Presents charts depicting the trading activity within the futures market in the U.S.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p30
Presents a chart depicting the futures market in the U.S. as of April 2002.
- November opening for Kuala Lumpur's futures market. // Asian Business Review;Jun95, p35
Reports on the planned opening of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's futures market in November 1995.
- Money market futures. Kuprianov, Anatoli // Economic Review (00946893);Nov/Dec92, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p19
Examines the economic function of futures markets. Description of the organization of futures markets; Description of traded money market futures contracts; Relationship between futures prices and underlying spot market prices; Contract specifications for money market futures; Three-month...
- Staff reports. // Economic Policy Review (19320426);Oct95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p41
Presents an abstract of the research `The Cost and Benefits of Dual Trading,' by Hun Y. Park, Asani Sarkar and Lifan Wu. Comparison of the S&P 500 futures pit and the Japanese yen futures pit.
- Chart patterns when the beat goes on. Jobman, Darell // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Feb1994, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p48
Discusses chart analysis techniques in futures market applications. Use of continuous formations; Continuation pattern recognition; Trend measurements.