Whistleblower Lissack Is Officially On Ballot in Collier County, Florida
- Orange man. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;7/31/95, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p6
Informs about the offer of Michael Lissack, former municipal bond banker, to work as Orange County's chief executive officer for free. Reasons given by Lissack for same.
- Lissack asking California regulators to appoint him Pacific Genesis' monitor. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30298, p2
States that Michael Lissack, a former derivatives banker of Smith Barney Incorporated and industry whistleblower, has written to the California Department of Corporations requesting that they appoint him as an independent reviewer for Pacific Genesis Group Incorporated. Reference to the state's...
- Collier county, Fla., clerk wants Lissack's suit unsealed. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, p5
Reports on the yield-burning lawsuit filed by banker Michael Lissack against Wall Street and other securities firms. Call of lawyers of Lissack for a federal judge to unseal the yield-burning lawsuit; Details of the case.
- Regulators, Firms Prepare to Ink Massive Yield-Burning Settlement. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/28/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30858, p1
Reports on federal regulators, Wall Street and regional municipal securities firms in the United States' global yield-burning settlement. 15 firms' payment for yield-burning claims; Testimony of Michael Lissack.
- Lissack to Run in Florida. Hume, Lynn; Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/13/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31406, p1
Focuses on the plans of Michael Lissack, former director of Smith Barney Inc. to run for a seat on the five-member Collier County commission in Florida. Role of Lissack in the lawsuit filed against a Collier County clerk; Details on the platform of Lissack; Emphasis on infrastructure and ethics.
- Brief Primer on Djibouti's parliamentary elections. // Political Intelligence Briefing;3/5/2013, p39
The article offers information on the parliamentary election to be held in Djibouti, Africa on February 22, 2013 in which several contesting parties were fighting for the seats including the Democratic National Party (PND), People's Progress Assembly (RPP), and Democratic Renewal Party (PRD).
- Tentative settlement proposal would bar Michael Lissack from securities industry. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p5
Reports that former Smith Barney Inc. managing director Michael Lissack would be barred from the securities industry under a tentative settlement of securities fraud charges reached with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Amount Smith Barney forfeited in fines and penalties as part of the...
- Yield-Burning Whistleblower Lissack Admits Harassing Former Employer. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/16/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30479, p36
Reports that former Smith Barney Inc. public finance investment banker Michael Lissack has pleaded guilty in New York County criminal court to a charge of second-degree harassment. Part of the plea agreement to settle the charges against Lissack; Terms of the settlement agreement; Focus of the...
- Mexico: Opposition Win In Oaxaca. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/9/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 17, p9
Reports on the victory of the opposition party Partido Revolucionario Institucional in the gubernatorial elections in Oaxaca, Mexico on August 1, 2004. Significance of the victory; Claims of Manuel Espina, leader of the ruling Partido de Accion Nacional; Information on the legislation of...