Moody's, S&P Revise Outlooks for Washoe County, Nev., School District
- Financial and business statistics. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Dec97, Vol. 83 Issue 12, pA1
Presents several tabular presentations on reserves, money stock, liquid assets and debt measures. Federal Reserve Open Market Transactions; Aggregate Reserves of depository institutions and monetary base; Deposit interest rates and amounts outstanding; Commercial Banks in the United States.
- Recipe for tax hikes --- deal with budget shortfalls by borrowing and spending reserves. Stephenson, Howard // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/30/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p22
Presents an article on the use and borrowing of reserves by the Utah Legislature to address revenue shortfalls as of December 2002. Details of the shortfall event; Condition that one-time reserves should be used; Result of using reserves during mid-year; Increase in the Utah state general...
- ASSESSING RESERVE HOLDING ADEQUACY OF TAIWAN. CHENG-LANG YANG; HO-DON YAN // International Journal of Economic Research;Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p369
Using both sufficiency indicators and the optimal reserve holding model to assess the adequacy of Taiwan's reserve holdings, our findings can be summarized as follows. First, based on a sufficiency indicator, we examine whether Taiwan's reserve holdings are sufficient to cover the sum of 3-month...
- Reserves Down, But Not Out. // Latin America Monitor: Brazil Monitor;Dec2011, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p5
The article argues that Brazil's reserves will not be able to continue to accumulate at the 30 percent year-on-year rates of the second and third quarters of 2011, citing the potential of eurozone debt problems to weigh on the currency.
- Lombard, ID., Agency Taps Reserves Again. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/5/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33742, p1
The article reports that Public Facilities Corp. has drawn 1.8 million U.S. dollars from the reserves to cover its debt service payments after the village board of Lombard, Illinois refused to honor a pledge that supports a portion of the bonds.
- The Problem of Settling Russia's Foreign Debt. Iasin, E.; Gavrilenkov, E. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep2000, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p86
Discusses the foreign debt problem of Russia. Foreign debt as a key factor in economic development; Details on the country's solvency and reserves for the reduction of capital outflow; Principal elements of the target position in the negotiations to settle foreign debt.
- MONEY, CREDIT, AND SECURITY MARKETS. // Economic Indicators;Sep2007, Vol. 112 Issue 9, p26
Several charts and graphs on the U.S. money, credit and security markets for 2007 including money stock and debt measures, components of money stock, and aggregate reserves and monetary base are presented.
- Untitled. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Feb99, Vol. 85 Issue 2, pA12
Presents charts that illustrate the financial reserves in the United States as of February 1999. Aggregate reserves of depository institutions and monetary base; Money stock, liquid assets and debt measures.
- Stockton, Calif., Likely to Tap Reserves for RDA Debt. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;10/25/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33604, p1
The article reports that the reserves for the Regional Development Agency (RDA) will be tapped by Stockton, California to pay debt service for 87 million dollars of outstanding bonds. It says that the RDA of the city will have to shut down because the agency may not be able to afford the more...