Sue Perkins confirms split from long-term girlfriend Kate Williams
- Sue Williams at 303. Balken, Debra Bricker // Art in America;Dec92, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p112
Reviews an art exhibit featuring Sue Williams at 303, New York.
- Beyond victimology. // New Yorker;11/14/94, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p26
Reports on the exhibition by feminist painter Sue Williams called `Autumn Palette,' New York, N.Y. Venue; Quality of work; Style.
- Oh baby! Williams, Sue; Halle, Howard // Grand Street;1992, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p153
Presents pictures of Sue Williams' paintings and sculpture on brutality against women. Description of artpieces; Characterization of man-woman relationships.
- Abjection by Other Means. Schwabsky, Barry // Art in America;Jan2002, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p92
Profiles female painter Sue Williams. Subjects of Williams' paintings; Major influences; Famous art works; Reaction of the art world to Williams' paintings.
- Sue Williams appointed GM at Cliveden. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/1/2012, Vol. 202 Issue 4730, p7
The article reports that Sue Williams will join Cliveden hotel in Berkshire, England, as general manager.
- Sue Williams at 303. Hapgood, Susan // Art in America;Jan1995, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p98
Reviews the exhibitions of paintings by artist Sue Williams at 303, New York.
- Sue Williams at 303. Goodman, Jonathan // Art in America;May97, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p124
Reviews an exhibition by artist Sue Williams in New York City.
- Last Man on Earth. Sheklow, Sally // Lesbian News;Jan2008, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p28
The author recounts the events that led to her first lesbian relationship.
- Dating, Mating and Separating: An Essay on Lesbian Breaks-Ups. Kashcak, Ellyn // In the Family: A Magazine for Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, & their;Fall2003, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p14
Examines the issues involving lesbian break-ups in the U.S. Variation in the occurrence of the sense of regret or relief anger or guilt; Cultural commonalities between lesbian relationships; Patterns of lesbian relationship break-ups and start-ups.