What can I get for you, little fellow?
- Durex tabs MTV to push `safe' message, Sheik condoms. // Brandweek;05/26/97, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p9
Reports that Durex will run a series of 30-second television spots on Music Television (MTV), to headline a campaign conveying a safer sex message to young adults. Promotion of the Sheik brand of condom; Who created the campaign.
- Durex in Ibiza for safer sex drive. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p11
Focuses on the Beach Ball Events dance parties launched by condom manufacturer Durex for their safe sex campaigns in Ibiza, Spain throughout August 2001. Estimated number of visitors each night; Highlights of the promotional events.
- McCann picks right outlet to get out message for Durex. Koranteng, Juliana // Advertising Age International;Oct96, pA10
Focuses on McCann-Erickson Worldwide's ad campaign for Durex condoms, which was chosen as one of the winners in the 1996 European Advertising Achievement Awards. Major change in advertising strategy for an existing product; Challenge of positioning Durex as the leading condom brand worldwide;...
- roger more. // Marketing Week;5/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p8
Focuses on the billboard advertising for the Durex condom brand of SSL International PLC in Great Britain. Creation of the campaign by McCann-Erickson Manchester; Strapline used in the advertisement; Sale of the product on the Internet before launching through pharmacies.
- twist and shout. // CREATIVITY;Dec2007, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p37
The article offers information on print advertisements created by Singapore division of the advertisement agency Ogilvy & Mather Ltd. for Durex Industries Inc. It is speculated if poses incorporated in the advertisements jibe with the ease-of-use message surrounding condoms. Paul Anderson was...
- Durex kicks off integrated ad push for Pleasure Max. // New Media Age;11/25/2004, p2
This article reports on the plan of Durex to launch an integrated marketing drive for its Pleasure Max condom range, as of November 2004. The concept for the campaign is the idea of brownie points. Agency Universal McCann Manchester has developed a range of creatives that are specifically...
- SSL chief reports progress all round. Raleigh, Patrick // European Rubber Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 184 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the progress seen on all business aspects of gloves and condoms maker SSL International PLC as of September 2002. Cost cutting measures implemented by the company; Progress of its market initiatives; Review conducted on the manufacturing, logistics and customer service arrangements...
- SSL launches manufacturing probe. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;6/30/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p4
With health care products maker SSL International PLC's yearlong restructuring program beginning to pay dividends, the company has launched another strategic review which could further streamline its operation. SSL has eliminated about 300 jobs, closed its Toft Hall headquarters in Cheshire,...
- SSL sells site, relocates base to London. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;7/29/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p11
Focuses on the business plan of medical glove and condom producer SSL International PLC in Cheshire, England. Sale of the company's headquarters; Negotiation process for the sale of Marigold glove operation; Retrenchment of employees in relation to cost cutting measures.