SPORTS SPONSORSHIP IS A TEAM GAME
- The perfect match. Watts, Jenny // Campaign (UK);08/06/99, Issue 31, p29
Focuses on companies involved in sports sponsorship in Great Britain as of August 6, 1999. Includes names of companies; Types of sports; Details of the sponsorship agreements.
- Empire State summer games? Sorry, not interested. Strugatch, Warren // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/12/99, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p7A
Comments on developments related to business enterprises and marketers in and around Long Island, New York, current as of February 12, 1999. Dearth of company sponsors to the 1999 Empire State Summer Games; Demise of the National Alliance of Sales & Marketing Executives.
- Team Bike Challenge Encourages Month Long Cycling. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/7/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs about the Team Bike Challenge and Company Bike Challenge. It reports that 4,425 individuals registered in 664 teams and additional 245 companies participated in the Company Bike Challenge. It mentions that Santa Clara County's KTCC1 came first followed by San Mateo County's...
- Rolling in cash. Wylot, Robert // Warsaw Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the increase in the cash received by soccer teams from businesses in Poland. Attraction of marketing directors to sport sponsorship; Reservation of Era as the prime sponsor to the Polish national soccer team; Projections on the viewership of the International Federation of Football...
- Olympic sponsors try for 10s. Keenan, Charles // Crain's New York Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p24
Reports on the strategies of companies in New York City in sponsoring the Olympic Games. Spending of companies in Olympic-related events; Keys to the success of Olympic sponsorships; Commercials for Olympic advertisers created by local advertising agencies.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/27/2000-111/02/2000, Vol. 47 Issue 43, p18A
Reports on developments concerning the business sector in Long Island, New York, for the week ended on October 27, 2000. Sponsorship of the 2000 World Series by clickNsettle.com; Corporate profits posted by commercial bank EAB for the nine months ended on September 30, 2000.
- How I see it. // PRWeek (London);7/30/2010, p3
In this article, the authors express their views on the impact of FÃ©dÃ©ration Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) World Cup sponsorship on companies.
- THANK YOU. // Graham Leader;12/13/2009, Vol. 134 Issue 35, p5A
The article expresses the author's gratitude to the supporters of the 2009 Fall Elementary University Interscholastic League Invitational Meet on December 4, 2009 in Graham, Young County, Texas. It notes that the event was made possible through the donations and support of the local business...
- SPORTS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p13
The article reports on the increase in sponsorship income of the baseball team Indianapolis Indians in Indiana in 2008. In the said period, the team has seen nearly 18% increase in sponsorship profit. In relevance, the team has signed new or expanded deals with various entities including...