The truth is free with only eight tokens
- Weetabix ends Asda tour of UK. // Marketing Event;Apr2001, p8
Reports that Weetabix has ended its Asda roadshow campaign. How Weetabix performed its campaign; Significance of the campaign.
- Weetabix puts Â£13m advertising business up for review. // Campaign;1/14/2011, Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the 13-million-pound advertising business review of Weetabix Ltd.
- 'Withabix' will be a tough act to follow. // Campaign;11/16/2001, Issue 46, p22
Reports the success of the advertising campaign created by Lowe Lintas for Weetabix in Great Britain.
- Weetabix moves away from family focus with Â£10m brand campaign. Millington, Alison // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/5/2015, p1
A review is offered of an advertising campaign created by the food processing company Weetabix Ltd. for marketing its brand value.
- Ready Brek hires 101 for ad activity. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign;2/17/2012, Issue 7, p1
The article reports on the appointment of 101 advertising agency by Weetabix Ltd., to make an advertising campaign for its Ready Brek brand which will be released at the end of 2012.
- Banks Hoggins launches Alpen drive. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);8/2/2002, Issue 30, p8
Reports the advertising campaign for the Alpen cereal brand of Weetabix. Budget of the image overhaul initiative of Weetabix; Effect of changing breakfast habits on the cereal industry; Target market of advertisement.
- Weetabix focuses on slow energy release. // Grocer;7/16/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8013, p27
The article describes Weetabix Ltd.'s launch of a new pack design and advertising campaign for the Weetabix cereal in a bid to promote it as a slow-release energy food.
- Weetabix targets a wide audience with its Mini Crunch ads. // Campaign (UK);8/8/2003, Issue 32, p7
Weetabix Ltd. is supporting its Mini Crunch 'eat on the go' range with TV advertising aimed at getting the brand on to shopping lists more often. Produced by Banks Hoggins O' Shea/FCB, the campaign, which launches nationally on Saturday, features a series of scenarios in which Mini Crunch eaters...
- Weetabix Sibling rivalry. // Campaign;3/15/2013, p6
The article reports on an advertising (ad) campaign worth Â£1.8 million, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, launched by Weetabix for the promotion of its chocolate-flavoured cereal.