Dennis launches combined IT Web portal
- Dennis integrates mobile with online in new Maxim strategy. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;12/1/2005, p5
The article reports on the status of the global mobile strategy of Dennis Interactive for "Maxim" magazine. The strategy will be launched in January 2006. The global network of Web sites will be integrated into the mobile portal of Dennis Interactive. The strategy will direct customers to the...
- PATENT BANK WEB PORTAL LAUNCHED BY GOVERNOR CORZINE. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Nov2009, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p6
The New Jersey Patent Bank, a new Web portal in New Jersey, is discussed.
- MSN Entertainment backs Movie/Music Club relaunch. // New Media Age;2/13/2003, p4
Reports on plans for the relaunch of the Movie Club and Music Club subscription services of Web portal MSN in Great Britain through its MSN Entertainment channel. Reason of the portal for launching MSN Entertainment; Information on other channels launched in Europe by MSN; Strategy of the portal.
- Leipzig's upgraded portal for meeting organizers. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;2008, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p52
The article discusses a revamped web site promoting the the city of Leipzig, Germany as a convention or company outing destination.
- Interactive agency heeds London's call. Frook, John Evan // B to B;11/20/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 19, p14
Reports on New York-based Internet advertising agency Dennis Interactive's opening of an office in London, England, as of November 20, 2000. Company background; Focus on the company's international business operations.
- Affordable HR portals. Stubbe, Bob // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p50
Discusses the implementation of online portals by credit unions in the U.S. Application of portals for human resource and benefits administration; Cost-effectiveness of portals; Rate of return on portal investments.
- CORECHANGE INTEGRATES MICROSOFT CONTENT SERVER INTO ENTERPRISE. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Deals with the decision of Corechange Inc. to integrate Microsoft Content Management Server 2001 into its Coreport(r) enterprise portal framework. Details of the integration; Information on the enterprise portal framework; Brief background on the company.
- NEW SMARTLIPO WEBSITE FOR LASER LIPOLYSIS UNVEILED. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Feb2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p5
The article previews a web portal launched by Cynosure Inc.
- The CU As A Portal? Two Opposing Views On Idea. Jepson, Kevin // Credit Union Journal;06/11/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 24
Discusses the idea of credit unions launching Internet portal services in the United States as of June 11, 2001. Advantages and disadvantages of credit unions' involvement in the online portal business; Source of revenue; Impact on credit unions' ability to serve their members.