Austin Reed expands sports sponsorship ahead of relaunch
- Austin Reed gets a casual look. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;03/06/98, Issue 10, p7
Presents information on the launching of a ...1million print campaign for Austin Reed by RPM3. Information on the campaign; What structured the advertisements will have; What the purpose of the campaign is; Referense to Denise Posner, account director on Austin Reed at RPM3.
- Untitled. // Design Week;4/12/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p4
A photograph of the Austin Reed Group PLC Advertisement during the 1930s which is being exhibited at the Guildhall Art Gallery in London, England is presented.
- Yellow Door wins Â£3m brief for Austin Reed. // Marketing Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p11
Reports the appointment of Yellow Door to handle the advertising account of fashion retailer Austin Reed in Great Britain. Decision of Austin Reed to overhaul the brand; Information on the in-store services enhancement; Expansion on the Active Sports clothing range.
- Austin Reed to Close Apparel Plant in Crewe, England. Fallon, James // DNR: Daily News Record;3/15/99, Vol. 29 Issue 31, p10
The article reports on the plan of Austin Reed Group PLC to close its machine-based tailored apparel plant in Crewe, England which will be completed by July 1999.
- Austin Reed begins talks on turnaround plan. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);12/6/2014, p1
A reprint of the article "Austin Reed begins talks on turnaround plan," that was published in the December 3, 2014 issue of the journal "Aroq-Just-Style.com (Global News)," is presented.
- Review. // Campaign (UK);07/18/97, Issue 29, p3
Reports that British tennis player Greg Rusedski has signed an endorsement contract with Austin Reed.
- NO JOY FOR AUSTIN REED. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/12/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 97, p13
Reports on the decision of designer wear Austin Reed Group PLC to withdraw its plans of selling the brand to potential suitors in Europe.
- Bidders' War. Burney, Ellen // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/7/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 70, p4
Reports that a profit warning in 2003 has done little to dampen buyer interest in Austin Reed, the classic British men's and women's wear brand.
- Austin Reed Still Talking to Potential Acquirer. FALLON, JAMES // DNR: Daily News Record;4/7/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p2
The article reports on ongoing negotiations between British clothing retailer Austin Reed Group PLC and a potential bidder for a takeover, as of April 7, 2000.