Xfm scraps plans to hire creative agency
- Karmarama wins Â£4M EMAP radio group task. // Marketing Week;9/4/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the management of the creative account of radio stations group by Karmarama in Great Britain. Facilitation of a brand planning account; Increase of radio audience share; Promotion of the radio stations.
- Radio Mercury Award Finalists. // Radio Magazine;Sep2012, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p6
The article announces the 99 diverse radio spots and campaigns finalists for the 2012 Radio Mercury Awards including small to large advertising agencies and radio stations and national and regional advertisers.
- Marketing market facts. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1995 Business Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p114
Presents facts on the marketing services industry in Indianapolis, Indiana. Largest national publications; Radio stations; Advertising revenue; Cable subscribers.
- Capital Gold seeks agency for new image. // Marketing Week (01419285);12/19/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 51, p8
Reports on the selection of an advertising agency to handle the media buying and planning account of Capital Gold in Great Britain. Increase of profile in the radio broadcasting industry; Need for brand rejuvenation; Launch of an advertising campaign.
- Agencies cheer as Justice bars radio swap. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;3/10/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that advertising agencies appreciate the Justice Department's decision to block a radio station swap in Charlotte, North Carolina. The decision, which stopped one station owner from holding the major rock-music stations and the other country music stations, also poses new...
- Capital's Xfm reviews Â£1.5m creative task. // Marketing Week (01419285);7/4/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p10
Reports that British radio station Xfm, owned by Capitol Radio PLC is reviewing its creative advertising account. Reasons cited for the review; Incumbent advertising agency handling the account.
- Chrysalis seeks agency for Â£1m-plus relaunch of LBC. // Marketing Week;10/24/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p14
Reports on the search of Chrysalis Group for an agency to handle a relaunch of LBC, the radio station it gained as part of its acquisition of Great Britain-based London News Radio. Names of agencies that have been shortlisted to compete for the account; Background on Chrysalis' acquisition of...
- Familiar faces appear in Magic FM's TV work. Barns, Emma // Campaign (UK);9/3/2004, Issue 36, p7
Magic FM has swapped the wacky style of its previous advertising for a more mainstream approach by St Luke's. The 40-second commercial is the agency's first work for the radio station since it took the account from Mother in the spring. A dustman resembling Mick Hucknall wanders across the road...
- Leith scoops new regional Scottish radio station task. // Marketing Week;10/7/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p13
Reports on the selection of Leith Agency to handle the creative account of Scottish commercial radio station Beat 106. Focus of the radio on 15- to 34-year-olds; Owners of the radio; Coverage of license won by the radio.