Standby ad work split by the COI
- COl calls first pitch for media planning roster. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign;5/4/2001, Issue 18, p5
Reports the call of COI Communications for media agencies to pitch for strategic media planning roster in Great Britain. Operation of the planning roster; Budget of the government for advertising; Vows of the opposition parties to slash advertisement budgets.
- COI restructures new media as it looks at savings. // Marketing (00253650);1/30/2003, p4
Reports on the review called by advertising agency COI Communications for its media account. Factors responsible for the review.
- COI in major rejig of agency rosters. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/6/2001, p1
Focuses on the decision of COI Communications to end its contract with its incumbent advertising agencies in Great Britain. Names of the affected agencies; Selection process headed by chief executive Carol Fisher; Changes in the corporate marketing approach at the company.
- Cabinet Office puts COI services under review. // Campaign (UK);2/23/2001, Issue 8, p2
Reports the review of the advertising account of COI Communication by the government in Great Britain. Rationale for review of advertising account; Investigation of media buyer by the Cabinet Office; Details on the review process.
- COI Communications has drawn up... // Campaign (UK);10/20/2000, Issue 42, p13
Reports that COI Communications has drawn up a creative roster of several advertising agencies in Great Britain.
- COI adds six agencies to its pound200m roster. // Marketing Week;9/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p11
Reports the appointment of six advertising agencies to its roster by the COI Communications. Reflection on the government's increase in advertising spend; Selection of Ogilvy & Mather and Cramm Francis Woolf to create a through-the-line campaign; Promotion of the Business Link service at the...
- Government gives COI its vote of confidence. // Campaign;2/8/2002, Issue 5, p5
Reports the confidence of ministers to the advertising body, COI Communications in Great Britain. Rejection of options by the government; Provision of value for money for procurement, project management and strategic consultancy services; Role of chief executive Carol Fisher on marketing...
- Digital sees its coming of age with COI's consolidation plan. Sweney, Mark // Campaign (UK);2/7/2003, Issue 6, p12
Focuses on digital advertising introduced by media agency COI Communications. Centralization of online planning and buying capability into one agency by COI Communications; Competition between agencies for obtaining creative advertising account of the company worth four million pounds; Features...
- COI shortlists three for Â£ UK tourism brief. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;2/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p10
Reports the agencies listed by COI Communications to work on television advertising campaign to boost the tourist industry in Great Britain. List of companies for the project and campaign; Amount provided by the government to fund for the overseas activity and for marketing; Decrease in the...