WARL wins Â£1m task for BBC World
- BBC to run Â£1.5m promotional push. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);3/21/2002, p2
Reports the promotional campaign of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC) for BBC One television network in Great Britain. Launch of the teaser campaign; Creation of graphic identity; Development of films stressing the importance of the network.
- A cosmetic revolution? Benady, David // Marketing Week;3/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
The article discusses that makeover shows may be out of favor at the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC), but the corporation will be undergoing a revamp of its own in the next few years. Just what shape this will take, however, is only a little clearer following the publication of last week's...
- Fallon beats DDB to World Service task. Nettleton, Kate // Campaign (UK);3/13/2009, Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the success of Fallon to obtain the advertising account for the British Broadcasting Corp.'s World Service brand in Great Britain. The advertising agency will be responsible for producing a campaign to promote the World Service's programming in the country. The advertising...
- BBC and ITV chiefs face Labour wrath over PPB upheaval. // Campaign (UK);07/03/98, Issue 27, p2
Reports on the controversy surrounding the plans of management of the broadcasting companies British Broadcasting Company and Independent Television (ITV) to impose a different regime from January 1999, removing the previous system of party political broadcast. Opposition of the move by the...
- Can BBC One rise above its rivals with new look? Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);2/1/2001, p17
Comments on the competitiveness of the BBC 1 television station of the British Broadcasting Corp. Decisions at the company to move the schedule of its news bulletins; Management restructuring at the station. INSETS: DIAGNOSIS.;TREATMENT..
- Five backs summer shows. Donnelly, Alison // Marketing (00253650);7/2/2008, p6
The article reports on the return of sporting game show "Superstars," which will be endorsed by a marketing campaign created by television channel Five's advertising agency VCCP in Great Britain. It states that the return of the game show is part of the launching of the channel's programme...
- Can E4's content woo advertisers and viewers? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);1/19/2001, Issue 3, p20
Reports the launching of a campaign for E4, the subscription television of Channel 4 in Great Britain. Objectives of the station; Information on television programs in E4; Assessment of E4 executives on their expansion plans for the channel.
- OUR SAY: BY TARA HAYES. // B&T Weekly;5/19/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2564, p36
The article offers a commentary on the advertising campaigns shown on television stations in Australia. The Continental television campaign that shows a mother distractedly getting her two children ready for their after-school activities has been praised for its humorous take. The Rexona...
- East meets West in CCTV advert. Osborne, Magz // Variety;5/6/2002, Vol. 386 Issue 12, p39
Provides information on the awareness campaign efforts of Pubcaster China Central Television for its CCTV2 channel. Significance of the campaign; Purpose of the advertising efforts; Theme of the campaign.