M&C Saatchi picked to handle Â£5m IR business
- Doings and Undoings in Dade. Siebert, T.W. // Adweek Southeast Edition;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p5
Focuses on the recruitment effort of Dade County, Florida to create a pool of Florida advertising agencies to work with each branch of regional government. Reasons for the extended review made by the county; Problems encountered by the local government with the Hispanic community; Information...
- Govt hunts agency to promote London elections for mayor. Newland, Francesca // Campaign (UK);08/13/99, Issue 32, p1
Reports on the British government's plan to hire an advertising agency to promote the year 2000 mayoral elections in London, England.
- Politicians prove hard taskmasters to ad agencies. Grice, Andrew // Campaign;03/12/99, Issue 10, p12
Investigates government advertising in Great Britain. Causes of inefficiencies; Problems afflicting advertising agencies working with the government; Conflicts in the agenda of government departments; Role of the Central Office of Information in government advertising.
- Government reviews ...6m N Ireland task. // Marketing Week;11/4/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p10
Reports on the British government's review of its Northern Ireland advertising agency roster. Government departments that will be potential clients of the winning advertising agencies; Irish agencies that are in the existing roster.
- Alabama agency execs cry foul over state biz sent to Memphis. Eckmann, Katy; Osterman, Jim // Adweek Southeast Edition;07/21/97, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the reaction of Alabama advertising agencies to the awarding of a state advertising contract by the Alabama Development Office to Memphis, Tennessee based Walker and Associates. Value of the contract; Introduction of legislation to mandate reviews for state advertising contracts in...
- Govt health drive could be a political minefield. // Campaign (UK);07/23/99, Issue 29, p27
Comments on the British government's proposed health advertising campaign as of July 23, 1999. Details of the planned advertising campaign; Tips for advertising agencies planning to bid for the government advertising account.
- Irresponsible Rebranding. Agee, Tom // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep99, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p56
Criticizes the rebranding done by the Work and Income New Zealand, a New Zealand government department. Cost of rebranding; Benefits of rebranding for design firms, public relation firms and advertising agencies; Discussion on commercial sector rebranding.
- Govt shortlists shops for pensions drive. Newland, Francesca // Campaign;04/21/2000, Issue 16, p1
Reports on the British government's shortlisting of local advertising agencies participating in a planned advertising campaign.
- London Transport kicks off ...7m statutory review. Griffiths, Anna // Campaign (UK);08/06/99, Issue 31, p1
Reports that the Great Britain-based London Regional Transport plans to review its advertising account. Advertising agencies planning to participate in the review.