Friends of the Earth appoints ex--Refugee Council fundraiser to communications post
- New boss for FTBA. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p3
Reports that Silent Night managing director Jeff Fitzpatrick has become chairman of the North East branch of the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association.
- Lewis takes the helm at IoF. Wiggins, Kaye // Third Sector;8/2/2011, Issue 671, p4
The article announces the appointment of Pete Lewis as chief executive of the Institute of Fundraising in Great Britain.
- people & business. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jun2013, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p48
The article presents 2013 news on U.S. health care. The 2013 Health Forum and American Hospital Association Summit will be held in San Diego, California on July 25-27. Cherie Sibley has been appointed as chief executive officer of Clark Medical Center in Winchester, Kentucky. Paul A. King has...
- Medical diirectors are named by Easter Seals. // New Hampshire Business Review;01/01/2000-01/13/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p12
Reports on health care organization Easter Seals' appointment of medical directors to respond to its increasing diversity of services.
- December -- what happened in tax? // Taxation in Australia;Feb2013, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p386
This section offers news briefs on federal tax developments in Australia during December 2012. The Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commissions commenced its operation on December 10. The Board of Taxation released a discussion paper on the post-implementation review of Division 7A by...
- VSO selects marketing chief to boost income. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);6/5/2003, p8
Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), the international development charity, has hired Debbie Ramsay, a client services director at Great Britain-based direct marketing agency EHS Brann, to increase fundraising income by 50%, as of June 5, 2003. VSO has also enlisted strategic support with the...
- Consider the values and the behaviour of job applicants. Morton, Valerie; Ricketts, Andy // Third Sector;5/1/2012, Issue 705, p21
The article examines the possibility of following a charity's equal opportunity policy while still recruiting individuals who fit the organization. The selection process begins with what is termed as funnel questioning, suitable for one-on-one meetings and appraisals. It is argued that the...
- Piper Hires for Team On Social Investing. // American Banker;1/6/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p6
This article reports that Piper Jaffray & Co. has announced the hiring of Kathleen Leonard for its Boulder, Colo., philanthropic and social investment consulting team. Ms. Leonard was president of the Center for Responsible Investing, which she created to help people and institutions incorporate...
- MOVERS. Lombard, Daniel // Third Sector;8/2/2011, Issue 671, p11
The article announces executive appointments related to charitable institutions in Great Britain including Alan Gosschalk at Scope, Amanda Oxford at the National Osteoporosis Society and Asheem Singh at Impetus Trust.