RB set to replace Harpic Liquid lavatory cleaners
- Airwick unveils 'deoderant-style' air-freshener range. // Marketing Week;7/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p8
Reports on the plan of Rickett Benckiser to launch a line of click-spray household air fresheners in August 2003 under the Airwick brand in Great Britain. Significant features of the teardrop-shaped air fresheners; Launch of a multi-million advertising campaign to support the product; Expected...
- Introducing the air freshener that has a nose for nasty niffs. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;7/9/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8012, p25
The article offers information on the Air Wick Odour Detect air freshener from Reckitt Benckiser which comes in several scents including Air Wick, Cool Linen and White Lilac.
- (59) Air Wick. // Grocer;3/23/2013 Supplement, p34
The article reports on the 0.5% decline in sales of Air Wick brand, produced by Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, in 2012 because Air Wick Filter & Fresh has failed to have the same market impact as previous new product development in Great Britain.
- Air Wick to launch first 'dry' air fresheners in the UK. Riley, Lisa // Grocer;8/15/2015, p34
The article announces that multinational consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser is launching dry Air Wick aerosol air fresheners in Great Britain on August 24, 2015.
- Untitled. // In-Store;Mar2005, p9
Reports on the launching by household cleaning products group Reckitt Benckiser of in-store activity on its key brands in 2005. Number of stores covered by the product demonstrations and sales promotions; Marketing agency which developed the in-store activities; Prizes for the in-store activities.
- NAME THAT BRAND. // Marketing (00253650);8/10/2005, p92
This article presents information related to a contest on a brand in Great Britain. This brand was launched in Great Britain. It is now sold in 47 countries. It has launched a host of variants since its liquid-format debut and now exists as a tablet, wipe and block. One of its most successful...
- Dettol launches range of anti-bacterial handwashes. // Marketing Week;10/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p4
Focuses on the product launching of Dettol anti-bacterial handwashes by Reckitt Benckiser PLC in Great Britain. Details and features of the new product; Thoughts on the marketing strategies in the promotion of the product; Views of company executive Nicholas Rogers on consumer perspectives...
- Reckitt unveils Finish 'capsule' Stokes, Barny // Marketing Week;10/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p9
Focuses on the product launching of Reckitt Benckiser PLC's latest dishwasher tablet, Finish Quantum, in Great Britain. Features of the new cleaning agent; Performance of the dissolvable resin capsule; Likelihood of the product to be backed by a coordinated television and press advertising campaign.
- Reckitt gears up to expand major brands. // Marketing Week;2/9/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the plan of Reckitt Benkiser PLC for a major launching of its household care brands Cillet Bang and Mr. Sheen in Great Britain. Cillet Bang Power Stain and Drain, a liquid cleaner for removal of toilet bowls stains and to unblock drains, is an extension of Cillet Bang....