Morphy Richards backs digital iron launch with Â£1m TV ad campaign
- Tefal launches iron campaign. // Housewares;Dec2000, Issue 155, p36
Reports on small electricals supplier Tefal's launch of a Winter 2000 advertising campaign for its steam generator iron, the 2910 Express.
- STEAM IRONS. // Australian House & Garden;Jul2012, p203
Several photographs are presented which feature irons including the K1450 SpeedSteam 2000W steam iron from Kambrook, ComfiGrip 40853 2200W steam iron from Morphy Richards Ltd., and NI-W810CSNSJ Quick 2200W steam iron from Panasonic.
- Morphy Richards. // Housewares;Mar2006, Issue 196, p11
The article features Morphy Richards' ComfiGrip irons range and offers information on capabilities, specifications, design, available color, retail price and contact information.
- HOT Wired. // Ideal Home & Garden;Nov2013, Vol. 8 Issue 1, Special section p22
The article previews several products, including a pizza maker from Godrej, a mini refrigerator from Bleu Concept, and a turbo steam iron from Morphy Richards.
- Consumer electronics. Gelsi, Steve // MediaWeek;5/27/96, Vol. 6 Issue 22, Adweek p16
Reports on developments in electric household appliance advertising in the United States in 1996. Television advertisement for Nintendo's 64-bit game; RCA's focus on sporting events; Campaigns for digital video disc players.
- New products spark appliances. Elkin, Tobi // Brandweek;06/15/98, Vol. 39 Issue 24, pS24
Reports on advertising of major appliances in the United States. Benefits of marketers in light of consumers' taking advantage of low interest rates to buy homes, remodel old ones and update the look of their kitchens; Maytag's incorporation of technologies that cut cooking time by more than...
- Circuit City hits play button for initial Divx ads. // Brandweek;06/08/98, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p5
Cites the launch of television spots for Divx, the Circuit City-backed digital video disc system, in Richmond, Virginia and San Francisco, California, the product's initial markets. Budget for the campaign.
- Morphy Richards spends Â£2m. // Housewares;Aug2002, Issue 168, p50
Reports on the investment of Morphy Richards in a cookware range to promote healthy eating in Great Britain. Endorsement of the products by Slimming World; Start of a press campaign; Release of the advertisements.
- More kettles from Morphy. // Housewares;Dec94, Issue 114, p3
Reports on the expansion moves of Morphy Richards. Merger with sister company Glen Mouldings; Source of expansion funds; Recall of Morphy Richards' sandwich toasters.