Clarks revives old logo for new Originals
- Clarks pushes children's range with TV drive. Barns, Emma // Campaign;7/23/2004, Issue 30, p9
Clarks is continuing its' "for every kid there's a shoe that fits" campaign with the launch of two TV ads created by St Luke's. The 30-second spots, which promote the children's autumn and winter range of Clarks shoes, will break on terrestrial and cable channels on August 2 to target mothers in...
- Creating effective logos: Insights from theory and practice. Kohli, Chiranjeev; Suri, Rajneesh // Business Horizons;May/Jun2002, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on the generation of an effective logos for products. Role of logos in a certain product; Guidelines in creating a logo design; Assessment on the changes in logo evaluation.
- Little Originals. Shiers, Leslie // Footwear Plus;Mar2010, p50
The article previews the children's line of Clarks Originals shoes, which will be launched with the Desert Boot and Wallabee styles.
- Clarks Steps Up U.S. Profile. Roundtree, Kristen; Giantasio, David // Brandweek;6/3/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 22, p8
Reports the marketing plan of British footwear company Clarks. Promotion of the company in the U.S. market; Review on the possible advertising agency that will represent the company.
- Clarks Considers a Number of Regional Players. Rountree, Kristen; Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;6/3/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p3
Provides an update on a review of agencies for the advertising account of the U.S. division of British footwear company Clarks, as of June 2002. Details on the rebranding plans of the company; Background on Clarks; Information on the parent company of Clarks.
- walking the walk. Powell, Matthew // Interior Design;Apr2015, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p66
The article focuses on Clarks: Rebooted, a campaign by British shoe company C & J Clark International Ltd. to raise funds for the Halo Trust, in which 14 designers and artists would create a limited-edition boot as well as a related artwork to be auctioned in London, England in October 2015.
- St Luke's launches TV push for Clarks shoes. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign (UK);7/19/2002, Issue 28, p7
Reports on the launch of an advertising campaign by shoe manufacturer Clarks in Great Britain. Aim of the campaign; Description of television advertisement; Advertising agency of the campaign.
- New BASF logo. // Melliand International;May2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p88
Reports that the German chemical company BASF AG has, as of 2004, introduced a new logo.
- Clarks changes fleet manager. // Employee Benefits;Jan2002, p8
Reports that Clarks, a shoe retailer, switched outsourced fleet managers in December 2001. Features of the package offered by Lloyds TSB Autolease; Importance of Clarks company cars to employees.