Charity hires Corporate Edge to rethink branding
- Wolf Park to host behavior seminars. // Dog World;Jun97, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p101
Reports on Wolf Park's wolf and dog behavior seminars in Battle Ground, Indiana. Schedule; Venue; Contact information.
- NCDL exposes 'sex pests' for neutering push. // Precision Marketing;10/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the launch of an integrated campaign by Great Britain-based dog welfare charity organization National Canine Defence League to encourage dog owners from low-income areas to have their animals neutered. Need to neuter dogs; Areas covered by the campaign; Forms of media used to support...
- 'Dog days' at Adirondack Museum Saturday. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/5/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 184, Special section p11
The article offers information on the "Dog Days pf Summer" Event at the Adirondack Museum in Blue Mountain Lake, New York.
- NCDL targeting review begins with mail push. // Precision Marketing;8/30/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p2
Reports the changes in the mailing strategy of National Canine Defence League in Great Britain. Segmentation in mailing campaign; Involvement of Occams in designing the advertising model; Plans to reduce spending for postage.
- Canine Science Forum. // Anthrozoos;Mar2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p86
The article offers information on the Canine Science forum to be held in Budapest, Hungary from July 5-9, 2008.
- Kansas 4-H to offer Dog Lover's Weekend. // High Plains Journal;10/1/2012, Vol. 130 Issue 40, p6-B
The article provides information on the Kansas 4-H Dog Conference to be held in Junction City, Kansas from October 20-21, 2012.
- Brand newsline. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/03/96, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Presents various news information on brands of products being offered by companies. Introduction of tea-flavored ultra-frais yogurt by Bio; Mayonnaise and ketchup in a tube by Astra Calve; Cooperative agreement of Quelle with Cecile; Introduction of the men's fashion line of Jill Sander; Plans...
- Retailers realize the power of branding. Robbins, Robert E. // Beverage Industry;Jul97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p18
Reports that retailers have discovered the secret of developing and building brands. Necessary elements of a brand; Major branding options available to retailers for store branding strategies.
- Name dropping. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/22/96, Vol. 126 Issue 18, p18
Reports that officials at CBS/Group W/Maxam is searching for a suitable name for the company. Reason for the syndication.