COI Communications reshuffles to reinforce sponsorship division
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;9/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p11
Reports marketing developments in Great Britain as of September 6, 2001. How COI Communications has added 14 new sponsorship and sales promotion agencies to its list; Unveiling of Tiger of Sweden's press-poster global advertising campaign; Purchase of EPB Communications by Summerfield Wilmot...
- COI revises Govt roster with a 'big bang' review. // Campaign (UK);4/6/2001, Issue 14, p2
Focuses on the launching of the big bang advertising review of COI Communications. Budget for the advertising review; Aim of the campaign; Plans of revising the company's advertising agencies.
- London tourism hunts for agency to reverse decline. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p3
Reports the selection of advertising agency Coi Communications to handle the marketing campaign of the London Tourist Board in England. Development of communication strategy; Solution of the declining revenue.
- COI to hand chief exec strengthened position. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);11/21/2002, p3
Reports that COI Communications is strengthening the role of its chief executive officer Alan Bishop with new regulations. Reason for strengthening the role of Bishop; Job responsibilities of Bishop; Rationale behind the departure of Bishop's predecessor.
- Government tops UK adspend table despite 15% drop. // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p3
Reports the decline of the advertising expenditures of the government with advertising company COI Communications company in Great Britain.
- COI faces new battle for Government confidence. // Campaign (UK);1/24/2003, Issue 4, p1
Reports on the possible launch of a review of the role of COI Communications by the government of Great Britain. Need of the review to rethink communication strategy; Amount of money used by Labour party for their political purposes; Views of Labour and Conservative party about the review.
- COI adds six agencies to its pound200m roster. // Marketing Week;9/6/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p11
Reports the appointment of six advertising agencies to its roster by the COI Communications. Reflection on the government's increase in advertising spend; Selection of Ogilvy & Mather and Cramm Francis Woolf to create a through-the-line campaign; Promotion of the Business Link service at the...
- COI asks agencies to find new ways to target consumers. // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2001, p11
Reports on COI Communications' request for direct marketing agencies to be more adventurous in the deployment of contact channels to help the British government target hard-to-reach audiences more effectively.
- as industry laments Lund's COI exit. McCormick, Andrew // Marketing (00253650);3/9/2011, p1
The article discusses the exit of Mark Lund as the chief executive officer (CEO) of COI Communications in Great Britain.