Lowe kicked off Â£11m Burger King account
- BK Trims List of Contenders. McMains, Andrew; Baar, Aaron; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;11/06/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 45, p92
Focuses on the decision of Burger King company to limit the agencies aiming for their advertising account. Agencies that are qualified for the review; Estimated value of the account; Information on the agencies competing for the account.
- They love this place; BK taps finalists. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p12
Reports on Burger King's selection of finalists for both the creative and media-buying portions of its advertising. Replacement of D'Arcy, Masius, Benton & Bowles Inc.
- BK Trims List of Contenders. McMains, Andrew; Baar, Aaron; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Southeast Edition;11/06/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p92
Reports on the advertising agencies named finalists in Burger King Corporation's search for agency. Agencies that were eliminated from the review; Positioning Burger King expects; Indecisiveness of Lowe Lintas & Partners.
- Burger King kicks off review of global advertising account. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;4/11/2014, p6
The article reports on the search by the Great Britain-based company Burger King for an agency which will manage its advertising account worldwide.
- ROYAL INTRIGUE. Sperber, Bob // Brandweek;12/9/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p3
Reports that advertising agencies of Burger King Corp. (BK) are awaiting the next move of corporate parent Diageo PLC on the finalization of the sale of its BK chain. Consequence of the price war between BK and McDonald's; Agencies on the Creative Council of BK; Potential benefit of the BK sale...
- Deja Vu Vu Vu. Nelson, Tom; Gardner, Steve // Adweek Eastern Edition;9/18/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p16
Comments on the state of the advertising industry in the United States in the light of Burger King Corp.'s plan to review its creative account. Practice of upstart agencies to resist the traditional advertising agency model; Attitude of advertisers towards agencies; Description of the...
- Taking on BK takes bravery. // Advertising Age;9/25/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 40, p72
The article reports on Burger King's repeated shifts in creative and agencies. Burger King is facing problems with its management team and franchisee association. Burger King's advertising agency should focus on short-term promotional hits to increase Burger King's sales.
- Deutsch Gets Special Order. Sampey, Kathleen; Feuer, Jack // Adweek Western Edition;5/6/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 19, p5
Reports on the addition of Deutsch advertising agency to Burger King's stable of shops, giving the Interpublic Group agency a major creative assignment for the fast-food chain's value menu. Budget of the company for advertisement; Former agencies of the company; Importance of the addition of...
- Urge Overkill. Lippert, Barbara // Adweek Midwest Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p48
Evaluates the `Got the urge?' campaign developed by Lowe Lintas & Partners for Burger King.