Wolff makes sudden exit from Fourth Room
- The backlash against the global conglomerates. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;11/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p4
Comments on a rallying call to independent consultancies issued by Piers Schmidt, chief executive of Fourth Room, to unite to combat the global conglomerates. Details on the merger of design consultancies.
- Wolff exits The Fourth Room. // Design Week;7/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the departure of Michael Wolff as one of the founding partners of the design consulting firm the Fourth Room. Confirmation that Wolff remains a shareholder in the business.
- The Fourth Room ceases trading. // Design Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p1
Reports the decision of Fourth Room to cease trading. Move of the company to seek shareholder approval for voluntary liquidation; Dismissal of head of imagination Michael Wolff; Impact of the dismissal on the company.
- The fourth dimension. Bainbridge, Jane // Marketing (00253650);4/19/2001, p22
Profiles Juliet Warkentin, a partner in brand consultancy The Fourth Room. Highlights of Warkentin's career in journalism; Career transition; How she came to accept a job at The Fourth Room; Duties and responsibilities at consultancy; Notable clients.
- Ex-Fourth Room staff lure brands to start-up shop. // Marketing (00253650);11/21/2002, p3
Reports on the launch of consultancy called Acacia Avenue for business and marketing strategy by former four directors and employees of branding agency Fourth Room.
- Elder Statesmen can help steer direction of UK design. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;8/1/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p4
Comments on changes in the design market of Great Britain. Departure of Michael Wolff from the Fourth Room; Contribution of Wolff to the market; Ways in which elder or veteran designers can boost the British design market.
- Tomorrow's jobs: Pacesetter. Rigby, Rhymer // Management Today;Aug1999, p22
Focuses on Piers Schmidt's job as pacesetter at the Fourth Room, a strategic marketing consultancy in Great Britain. Navigation of company's direction; Identification of project opportunities; Salary scale; Advantages and disadvantages of the position.
- Ex-Arcadia chief joins board at Fourth Room. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);12/7/2000, p1
Reports that Juliet Warkentin, former managing director for marketing and home shopping of Arcadia, has joined the brand consultancy firm, Fourth Room as a partner.
- NEW MEXICO: City Layoffs. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p37
Reports on an announcement by the mayor of Albuquerque, New Mexico Martin Chavez to eliminate 14 city government jobs. Reasons cited for retrenchment; Budget deficits faced by six government departments; Proposals to raise revenue.