TITLE

Southeast Indiana Update

AUTHOR(S)
Mayer, Kathy
PUB. DATE
February 2002
SOURCE
Indiana Business Magazine;Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p54
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
Reports developments related to business enterprises in southeast Indiana as of February 2002. Increment on the revenue of Argosy Casino and Hotel; Business expansion of Arvin Sango Inc.; Development of the Harrison Machine Products Inc.
ACCESSION #
7131552

 

Related Articles

  • Southeast Indiana Update. Maye, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p44 

    The article highlights several businesses that succeed in Southeast Indiana, including Perfect North Slopes Ski, Argosy Casino and Hotel in Lawrenceburg, the Belterra Casino and Resort in Switzerland County, North Vernon Industry Corp., Arvin Sango Inc. in Madison and Hillenbrand Industries Inc....

  • Madison. Mayer, Kathy // Indiana Business Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p46 

    The article describes several tourist attractions in Madison, Indiana. The city is a community of visual contrast. Downtown area is full of historic houses, antique shops, candy stores, coffee shops and is nationally recognized for historic preservation. The city has a strong manufacturing base...

  • Arvin Sango Turns 20.  // Ward's Auto World;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p12 

    The article reports on the 20th anniversary of Arvin Sango Inc., which is now called ArvinMeritor Inc. Arvin Sango owns 75% of the exhaust business of Toyota Motor Corp. in North America, while the remaining 25% rests with Tenneco Inc. The $15 million expansion of Arvin Sango's Madison, Indiana...

  • Turning to new technology. Webzell, Steed // Metalworking Production;Jun2004, Vol. 148 Issue 7, p21 

    Reports that even the center lathe, one of the most iconic symbols of manufacturing, has been invaded by advanced computerized technology. Ajax's release of its Apollo QT manual/CNC lathe, which is designed to replace a conventional central lathe; Electronic lathes which capable of small batch...

  • BUSINESS briefs.  // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14 

    Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.

  • Companies add locations in Atlanta.  // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16 

    Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...

  • Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32 

    Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.

  • Quality programme.  // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29 

    Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.

  • Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71 

    Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics