How Can I Control My Nerves?
- OK Means Opportunity Knocking. Scianella, Matthew // Business Credit;Apr2006, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses some suggestions in order to achieve certain dreams through different opportunities. According to Albert Mensah in his book, it is important to start seeing the opportunities where they lie, once a person has the right attitude. However, one has to see through all the...
- Dealing with Shaggage. Czyzselska, Jane // Diva;Nov2007, Issue 138, p85
The author offers advise related the proper regulation of sexual orgy in lesbian couples. According to the survey, lesbians in Great Britain have sex 20 times a month, leading the other nations. He explains that in a relationship, sex must not use to cover over the gaps. Frequent sex would lead...
- Just ask us. // Current Health 2;Sep97, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p4
Presents an advice column on health education for grades 7 to 12. How to strengthen your bones; Concern about medicines that can kill a person who is allergic to them; Definition of glaucoma.
- Untitled. Kurtz, Irma // Cosmopolitan;Sep93, Vol. 215 Issue 3, p42
Answers readers' questions on a number of everyday issues. Having affairs with married men; Mother's depression over husband's lack of attention; Genital herpes; More.
- Let's talk. Rottschafer, Bruce; Rottschafer, Randa // Campus Life;Sep94, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p8
Responds to readers' personal questions. How to deal with depression; Being unable to forget one's mistakes; When parents play favorites; Hypocritical behavior. INSET: It's your turn, by Elsa Hoekstra, Rose Haskell, et al.
- Let's talk. Burns, Jim // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p10
Presents an advice column for teenagers. How to relate with ones' parents; How to learn to trust people; Religious beliefs. INSET: It's your turn..
- Gadgets for the chores you love to hate. Pargh, Andy // Design News;8/25/97, Vol. 53 Issue 16, p144
Presents an advice column The Gadget Guru,' which is focused on some chores which we love to hate.
- Untitled. Heloise // Good Housekeeping;Dec93, Vol. 217 Issue 6, p52
Features an advice column which deals with diverse topics such as household stuff, beauty tips and love life. Recycling greeting cards; Pet peeves; Pressing velvet dresses; Husband's lament about his wife's habit of moving things continually; `Dry cleaning' silk plants; Thick nail polish;...
- Untitled. Brothers, Joyce // Good Housekeeping;Feb94, Vol. 218 Issue 2, p54
Presents questions and advice on various personal problems. Married woman in love with another man; Ways to handle dissatisfaction with present job; Mother's concern over her daughter and son-in-law's fascination for their school memorabilia; Ways to handle a mother who is resentful of her...