Municipal Bonds End Day Unchanged; Major New Issuance Tops $1.3 Billion
- Houston Airport Set to Grow. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/7/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33727, p8
The article presents information related to the expansion of Hobby Airport in Texas, by the Houston Airport System, which is expected to begin in 2013's spring, with the help of debt backed by Southwest Airlines.
- COEx gets new Houston terminal. Lewis, Arnold // Business & Commercial Aviation;Nov97, Vol. 81 Issue 5, pC3
Presents information on Continental Express which moved its operation to Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport. When the operation moved; Identification of the terminals which the operation was moved to; What the additional space will allow.
- Houston Airport Expansion Brings Conflict to Council. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33699, p4
The article offers information on the expansion plans of Houston Airport system, Texas, for the William P. Hobby Airport, Houston, Texas and the disputes of the members of the City Council over its expansion.
- Houston Airport Unveils Spaceport Concept. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Oct2013, p80
The article reports that the Houston Airport System has unveiled its vision for the future of Ellington Airport (EFD), as conceptual renderings of a possible Spaceport were released to the public.
- United States : GCR and Houston Airport System announces Salesforce Service Cloud CRM. // TendersInfo News;8/6/2014, p1
The article reports that American aviation consultant GCR Inc. has partnered with airport operator Houston Airport System (HAS) to implement the Salesforce Service Cloud CRM, with infrastructure to connect people, processes, and services with advance response to customer feedback.
- Industrial Beat. Webb, Bailey // National Real Estate Investor;03/01/2000, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p20
Presents updates on real estate development business in the United States as of March 2000. Building acquisition of SSR Realty Advisors Inc. in Chicago, Illinois; Approval of the Houston City Council on the development of an air cargo processing and distribution center at George Bush Houston...
- Moody's Positive on Southwest Gates at Houston's Hobby. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/13/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33730, p5
The article focuses on the credit positive rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the Houston Airport System following the permission granted by the city of Houston in Texas allowing Southwest Airlines Co. to open five new international gates at the Hobby Airport
- Through Digital Eyes. COLLINS, HILTON // Government Technology;Jun2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p22
The article discusses a study aimed at improving customer service being performed by the Houston Airport System (HAS) in the George Bush Intercontinental, William P. Hobby and Ellington Airports in Texas. HAS used existing surveillance cameras and installed bluetooth antennas with sensors to...
- Going global. TOYOTA, LINDA // Smart Business Houston;Spring2014, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p7
The article discusses how the Houston Airport System in Texas was able to increase international flights by establishing direct flights to Asian countries such as China, Japan and Korea. Factors mentioned were perseverance and vision, preparation, timing and patience, and establishing long term...