Stocks Roar, Muni Curve Steepens; $649M N.Y.S. Thruway Deal Sells
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p44
Presents market statistics for the securities prices in the U.S. bond market as of November 5, 2001. Comparison between the bid offers made in treasury bills; Price index and yield index of long term treasury bonds provided by global investment bank, Lehman Brothers.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p35
Presents bond market statistics for November 14, 2001. Presentation of bond buyer indexes for weekend; Estimation of a decade of global public finance holders of municipal debt from 1992-2001; Development volume and ranking for the first half of year 2001; Bond election results according to...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p32
Presents statistics for the bond market in the U.S. as of February 6, 2002. Municipal bond index value on February 5, 2002; Maximum average yield to maturity value for the bonds during the year 2002; Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding and through negotiation for...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p44
Presents market statistics of the securities prices for the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Bids of treasury bills; offers made for treasury notes and bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p29
Presents charts depicting data on bond market in the U.S. Price of U.S. securities; Statistics on general obligation in municipal market; Outline of the total returns in municipal market.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p36
Presents statistics for the prices of Securities in the U.S. bond market as of March 8, 2002. Prices of treasury Bills in percent of discounts; Average of all bond issues with maturities represented by investment bank Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31435, p33
Presents charts depicting the statistics of bond market in the U.S. Average price of dollar; Information on the general obligation yields; Prices of U.S. securities.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p2
Reports developments in bond market in the U.S. as of August 2002. Nomination of Wayne A. Abernathy for the position of Treasury secretary; Decline of the non-manufacturing business activity of composite index; Decrease on the tender rates of discount bill.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31450, p36
Presents charts and graph depicting the statistics of the bond market in the U.S. as of August 2002. Yields of the general obligation bond; Prices of the securities; Visibility of the supply declines.