Mulberry store closes
- Ducal makes a comeback at DPEE. Marshall, John // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p3
The article reports that the Ducal furniture brand is likely to be reintroduced in the month of June 2005 at Great Britain-based retail store DP Furniture Express after it signed a three-year licensing deal with Silentnight Group. The retailer also has an option to buy the brand at the end of...
- Nichols & Stone to make Williamsburg line. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;4/14/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p4
Reports the licensing agreement between Colonial Williamsburg and furniture maker Nichols & Stone to design, market and distribute a wood furniture collection for the Williamsburg Pure Simple Today brand in the United States. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies; Description of the...
- Well-read retail. Faithfull, Mark // Display & Design Ideas;Feb/Mar2012, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p20
The article focuses on the interior decoration of the new U.S. store opened by the British brand Mulberry, which highlights the store's key features and Mulberry's continued development and commitment to the U.S. retail market.
- Club Monaco Franchise Deal Opens Door to Israeli Market. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/17/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 115, p14
Reports on the licensing agreement signed by Club Monaco for operating its stores in Israel. Number of stores planned by the company to open in Israel; Terms of the franchise agreement; Earnings of the company for the 1998 third quarter.
- ARE INDIE OFF-LICENCES DOOMED? Holter, Graham // Grocer;12/11/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7985, p36
The article ponders the future of off-licence stores in Great Britain. The off-trade spirits and wine market share of independents remained stable in 2010 despite pressure from competitors. FinnCap retail analyst David Stoddart describes the traditional off-licence as an expensive business at...
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.
- Pier 1 vets building new chain. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the opening of an Off Main Furniture store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Total amount of showroom space; Featured merchandise from suppliers; Target market. INSET: Off Main at a glance.